No longer will be scared

My annoying next door neighbor

"So, I heard you and Luhan kissed." Yoomi suddenly blurted out.

Your eyes widened as you choked on your food. You looked at her shocked. 

"How'd you know?" you coughed up the food that was stuck in your throat. 

She raised an eyebrow and threw on a lame smirk on her face while she crossed her arms. 

"I didn't." a smile reaching her eyes was stuck on her face.

She got up from her seat and danced. She was jumping, cheering, and screaming. Your eyes widened even more embarassed that you kind of confessed.

But at the sametime, you were mad at her for tricking you like that.

"Y-you tricked me!" you pointed at her.

She nodded her head vigorously and sat back down. 

"I knew you two had something special going on there." she squealed. "Wait, are you guys dating?!" she leaned in closer to you with her widened eyes.

"WHAT! No! I don't even like him! PSHH!" you tried your best not to smile.

"You so do. Look at you, your blushing. OOOOH! Someone's in love!" She teased. 

You smacked her shoulders lightly and giggled lightly.

"Shh!" you said with your index finger over your lips. 

Her face turned red by trying to hold in her joy. 

"So, what's up with you and Sehun?" you changed the topic.

Her face quickly turned red and tried to change the topic.

"Uhm... So are you feeling better yet?" she fake laughed.

"Yoomi, there's something going on between you and Sehun. I know it. So tell me. What's going on between you two?" You wiggled your eyebrows.

She sighed in defeat.

"Ok fine. Sehun and I had met before." she tried hard to not show her red face.

You gasped trying to control your self from exploding with questions.

"Really? Where?" you asked.

"Well. A few days before Luhan moved in here, I was running to school when someone bumped in to me. He fell on top of me, smacking his lips against mine. The end." She clapped her hands at the end.

You squealed like a fan girl, fan girling over their bias. 

"Why haven't you told me this?" you smacked her arm  again.  "Are you guys dating?!" you prayed to God they were.

"It's a secret." she said putting her index finger infront of her lips.

You both laughed and Yoomi decided to sleep over at your apartment. You changed into your pajamas. 
She didn't plan on sleeping over before so she wasn't prepared. You lend her a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

You prepared blankets and pillows on the floor for both of you to sleep on since your bed was too small for both of you to fit in.

"Waaah! So comfy!" she wiggled around on the blanket that was spread across the floor, messing it up.

Before you went to bed, you replaced your bandages to keep it sanitized. You did it out in the living room since you were still afraid of that washroom because of the incident.

You gently layed down beside Yoomi and tucked your self in.

"Goodnight Lae ah." she spoke.

"Good night Yoomi." you said before you drifted off into a deep sleep.

It was Saturday morning. You woke up feeling fully charged. You looked to your left and nobody was there. You looked to your right, nobody was there but you found a note.

Goodmorning Lae ah!
Sorry I had to leave early because my parents got
worried and I forgot to tell them.
Hehehe. Oops.
You smiled and took your phone to text her.

To Yoomi:
Eyy yo! You got me scared for a second there.
I thought you were kidnapped or something.
Hehehe. Just kidding. ^^
From Lae ah

You got up from the floor and put away the pillows and blankets. When you were finished cleaning up, you took your broom stick and headed to the washroom. 

You held the broom out pushing the door open. You stepped in closer and checked if anything was in there. Luckily for you, there was nothing.

You swiftly grabbed your tooth brush and tooth paste and decided to wash up in the kitchen sink. You left your tooth brush and tooth paste on the counter since you didn't want to go near that washroom ever again.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. You went over to the door and opened it. Standing there was Luhan with a bucket of paint and two paint brushes in his hands. He was wearing grey sweat pants and a black muscle top that made his muscles more visible. 

Your felt your cheeks turn red from the sight of Luhan. He looks so hot right now.

"What's this for?" you examine his body from head to toe.

"We're going to re-paint your bathroom door so you will no longer be scared." he smiled cheekily.

"Really? What color?" you asked looking at the bucket of paint.

"Your favourite color, light blue." he held up the bucket of paint saying; Light Blue wall paint.

You looked at him curiously wondering how he knew that.

"I did my research." he proudly smiled.

You let out a small chuckle before you let him in. He dropped the bucket of paint down on the floor and handed you the other paint brush. 

He exited the room and went to his own apartment. When he came back, a big roll of plastic and tape was in each of his hands.

He tossed you the tape and opened up the plastic roll. He started to cover the furniture around the bathroom door and the inside of the bathroom. 

He grabbed the tape from you and started to tape the plastic down so it won't fall off when you're painting. 
You were just standing in the middle of the room, watching him do the work.

You went to your closet and took out an old pair of shorts and a black tank top. You went over to change in the kitchen so Luhan wont see you change again. You tied your hair up into a ponytail before you went to where Luhan was.

"Ready to sta/ woah. You look," he stopped him self to think "fine."

"Fine? That's all you can say about this." your hands went down on the side of your body.

"Uhm.." He scratched his cheek while laughing cutely with his reddened cheeks which made him look cuter. 

"Are you ready to paint?" you asked raising your paint brush up.

"Let's do this." He crossed his paint brush with yours.

You both laughed at your childishness.