MBLAQ again

My annoying next door neighbor

You wiped the tears away from your eyes, thinking they're going to be swollen when you wake up. You pinched your cheeks to make sure if you were really awake. 

"Ow!" you whined.

Oh my gosh! I really wish it wasn't a dream! Lets just hope it actually happens in th future.

You layed back down putting your blanket over your head and quickly fell back as sleep.

The sound of an angelic voice woke you up. You got up and rubbed your eyes to wake your self up.

You walked over to the kitchen and standing infront of the counter was Luhan. He was singing Like rain, Like  music by Kim Hyunsik.

You instantly fell in love with his voice. You froze on the spot starting at Luhan admiring his lovely voice.

He tuned around and saw you. A smile instantly stretched across his face almost touching his ears.

"Oh. You're awake. How did you sleep jagiyah?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"I had a weird dream. And don't call me that." you glared at him, making him chuckle.

"Awee. My jagiyah is so cute when she's mad." He teased.

You shot daggers at him while you walked away. You were going to the washroom when you saw the red door.

You hesitantly opened the door. You let out a big sigh when you saw there was nothing in there.

You entered the washroom and washed up. Once you were done, you went straight to the kitchen. 

Luhan was filling the glasses with water with an American style breakfast ready. You sat down while rubbing your head with a towel.

You sat down on the chair infront of Luhan.

"Waah! This looks good." you took a bite and slowly chewed. 

You raised your hands up and tilted your head back from the delicious food.

You heard Luhan laugh and looked at him. You smiled widely at him, thanking him for the delicous food.

A little later, you both were done eating and he volounteered to wash the dishes. Luhan went back to his apartment to get ready for school.

You took out a pair of shorts from your closet and a big striped sweater for your OOTD (Outfit Of The Day). 

You took one last look in your full body mirrored. 

"Looks good." you turned from side to side.

You grabbed your backpack before heading out the door. You saw Luhan on your right and invited him to walk with you.

He happily agreed to. As you strolled through the park with him, (because that was the way to go to school)

Luhan suddenly put his arm around you. 

You gave him a chance so you didn't pull his hands off. While you were enjoying your walk to school with

Luhan, Kris came out of no where.

"Hey Lae ah!" Kris waved.

Luhan instantly took his arm off of your shoulder when Kris came. Your lips formed into a pout when he took his arm off your shoulder.

"EEEY! Kris! What's up?" you threw your right arm in the air.

"I'm good. You? Oh. Hi Luhan." Kris took his turn and put his arm around you.

Luhan gave him a smile. From the corner of your eyes, you could see him roll his eyes.

"Hehe. I'm fine." you faked laughed while you took his arm off your shoulder.

The walk to school was silent. You saw Yoomi from the distance running to school and quickly ran over to her.

"Annyeong Yoomi!" you screamed across the street.

You were soon walking beside her.

"Hi. How was detention with Luhan?" she asked teasingly.

"Honestly, It was kind of fun." you answered honestly.

"Really? How? What did you guys do?" she asked curiously.

"Uhm. We danced. And he was a really good dancer. And just this morning I heard him sing. He was REALLY good. OH! And Min Jin's coming back in 2 days." You bragged.

"REALLY?! Min Jin's coming back?! Waah I'm so exited. And you guys danced? I didn't thing he could dance or sing." she laughed.

The school bell rung and everyone rushed inside. When you arrived at your classroom, you noticed that the seats left were beside Sehun or Lee Joon. 

You saw Yoomi pass by you and went to the seat beside Sehun. Your heart started to race and your palms got sweaty as you slowly went to the seat surrounded by MBLAQ.

Luhan looked at you worriedly. You gave him a faint smile to tell him that your ok. 

You looked at Lee Joon before sitting down. He gave you an evil smile. In front of you was Seungho.

The teacher walked in and started the class. BAP looked over to you ever once in a while to make sure you were ok.

I'm ok. You don't have to worry.
But thank you for worrying.
None of them are bothering me,
so please don't worry.

You wrote on a piece of paper and passed it on to Yongguk. You gave him a reassuring smile before turning back to what the teacher was teaching.

While you were writing down some notes, you felt a slight tug on your hair. You left it alone because you thought it was just caught on something. 

But you felt it again. This time the tug was harder. You turned around to see what it was and it was Lee Joon.

You didn't do anything about it because you were afraid. You put your hair on the side so he wouldn't bother you.

You felt cold hands on your bare neck. You turned around and slightly pushed his hand away.

You turned back to what you were doing. Later at lunch,you planned to eat with Luhan at the cafeteria.

"Luhan what do you want to eat? I'll pay." you offered.

"No I'll pay. I'm the man here. What do you want?" he insisted.

"Fine. I'll have a burger and banana milk." you smiled at him.

"I'll have two burgers and two banana milks please." he ordered.

"What a nice couple. Take care of her ok? Here you go dear." the cafeteria lady smiled sweetly and handed you the food.

"Oh. Were not dating. Thank you." he bowed politely. "Not yet anyways." he whispered.

You didn't hear him whisper that because you were already trying to find a table to sit on.

The lunch lady smiled and Luhan walked away. You took your banana milk and burger.

You took a sip of the banana milk first. Then took a bite of your burger. 

"Luhan. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." you excused your self.

You walked down the hallway on your way to the washroom. When you were at the hallway where the washroom was, you saw MBLAQ.

You walked faster and luckily, you arrived at the washroom without interacting with MBLAQ.

When you were done with your buisness, you washed your hands and walked out.

But you didn't expect something to be waiting for you outside the washroom door.

"What a coincidence. How are you Lae ah?" Seungho was standing with MBLAQ outside the washroom door.

"How have you been? It's been a while." Lee Joon smirked.

You stood on the spot with your eyes wide open. Oh no.