Jealousy

My annoying next door neighbor

*Beep. Beep. Beep.*

You woke up from your alarm clock and immediately remembered that it was the first day of school. You jumped off your bed and quickly went to shower.

It was very hard for you to choose your outfit for today since you had a whole new wardrobe and decided to wear this cute orange blouse with 3 small black bows in the middle, and black shorts. While packing up your new pink polkadot backpack, you dreamed about the perfect school year, just like you do every year.

You quickly rushed out the door but not without forgetting to put your black wedges on, wanting to be taller since you were very short. Sadly, you had to walk alone since Yoo Mi, way too excited about everything, drove there without you.

While you were walking on the side walk, a sudden tight grip, gripped your waist. Shocked, you quickly turned around and saw Luhan, smiling brightly while he held you close. Your eyes widened as he pulled you closer, your bodies sandwiched together. His heart was beating hard against his ribs and you could feel every single muscle in his chest.

You pushed him off you, disgusted and fixed your shirt, brushing it as if it were dirty. You shot him a glare but the smile didn't disappear from his face.

"Annyeong Lae ah!" Luhan waved.

An idea popped into your head and returned his smile before you ran as fast as you can to try to get away from him. But he quickly grabbed your wrist, his grip firm and tight.

You tried to pull your hand back but his grip just got tighter. Pissde off, you raised his hand infront of your face and bit into his wrist making him let go. He jerked his hand back with a gasp and heard him chuckle.

"What do you want?" you said, your voice filled with poison but he didn't seem you hear you.

"So Lae ah. Remember what happened last night?" he asked looking at you. "When my face was getting closer to yours, why did you suddenly close your eyes? Were you perhaps, expecting something?" 

Your eyes widened, your face turning in a deep shade of red.

"NO! I wasn't  expecting anything!" you lied. "Now go away." you began walking to school, which wasn't that far from your apartment.

"Then why did you close your eyes?" he asked, following you.

You didn't know what to say so you decided to try to change the subject. "So what are your classes?" 

"Uhmm," he took his backpack from his shoulder and rumaged through it. "Here, it's my schedule." he handed you a piece of paper.

You took it from his hand, accidentally brushing the tips of his fingers with yours. You cleared your throat awkwardly and looked at his schedule. As you read through it, your eyes widened with horror and all your plans for a perfect school year was gone. He had the exact same schedule as you.

Seeing your expression he asked, "What?" 

You rolled your eyes and took your own schedule from your pocket and handed it to him. A smile formed his lips as you watched him and he suddenly thew his hands up in the air and yelled, "YES! THIS GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!".

You slumped your shoulders forward and stomped the rest of the way to school. Relief washed over you when you saw Yoomi waiting patiently for you near the gates of the school. 

"YOOMI-AH!" You ran to her leaving luhan by himself. 

As you ran across the street you felt amused that he was all alone. You half dragged Yoo Mi into the building, dying to tell her what happened after they left her alone with Luhan last night.

"Yoo Mi" you whispered as you stopped at a place where not many poeple would her you.

"Yah. Why are you whispering?" She said outloud.

"SHH! I need to tell you something. Ok so last night, after you and Sehun left, Luhan got all....Y! He carried me to my bed and went on top of me! But he didn't do anything. He said he thought I should go to sleep since it was getting late. But its still weird that he did that! "

"Ohh."

"By the way, why did you and Sehun leave early at the same time?"

"Oh. Uhmm. Well what a wierd coincidence huh! Ok gotta go to class bye unnie." she waved as she ran off.

Babo. Were in the same  class. You followed her to the classroom and noticed Sehun and Luhan was already sitting down in the middle of the room. 

Yoo Mi's mood lit up as she dashed off to sit next to Sehun. You had no choice since you wanted to sit near Yoo Mi so you sat beside Luhan. From the corner of your eye, you saw Luhan smile. You put your head down on your desk and prayed for class to start.

Luckly for you, the teacher came in sooner than you thought. As a staight A student, you always payed very well attention to class and never got intouble. You wouldn't consider it as being a nerd since you were just naturally smart. But this time, it was a but harder to concentrate with all the giggling and whispering around her.

"Oh my gosh, hes so cute!! Dibs! Hes mine." she heard a girl say.

"Bish please." said another girl.

You rolled your eyes and ignored them for the rest of the class. After the class was done, it was finally lunch time. Yoo Mi ditched you for Sehun at lunch and you got really suspicious about that. Luhan also invited you to eat with him but you declined his offer. So you went to the cafeteria and took a hamburger. Luckily, you found a table away from all the other people and decided to sit there. 

While you were enjoying your hamburger, a tall handsome boy sat directly infront of you with his lunch and began to eat. He was VERY tall and had blonde hair. You looked up at him but he just kept eating his lunch in silence. Should I go away or something? Yah, I should. You got up carring your food in your hands when he suddenly spoke.

"Sit back down." he said in a low monotone voice.

You followed his order.

"I'm Kris." he introduced, not taking his eyes off his food.

"I-Im Kim Lae Ah." you slightly bowed.

You looked around to see if any one was watching when you saw Luhan looking staight at you.Pretending you didn't see him, you went back to eating your burger. 

"Yah what's happening here? Who are you?" Luhan was now suddenly standing beside you.

Kris looked up at him, his face expressionless. "I'm eating lunch with Lae Ah." he replied.

"Lae Ah, you eat with him but not me? How do you two even know each other?" he asked you.

"Why do you care?" you snapped.

He rolled his eyes and walked away. You looked at Kris confused but he just shrugged his shoulders. You knew he was mad but didn't know why. You got up and followed Luhan leaving Kris alone. Ugh! He is such a diva! You exited the cafeteira and saw Luhan walking fast in the hallway. 

"Luhan!" you called out trying to catch up to him with his fast pace.

He stopped walking and started to talk to two guys. Should I still talk to him? I don't care who those guys are I'm still going to talk to him. You finally caught up with Luhan, sligtly breathless and slapped his arm lightly. His friends looked at you confused.

"Yah. How dare you make me run! And are you mad at me?" you asked breathing hard.

He walked away talking to his two friends speaking in a different language. Staring after him, you didn't bother chasing him again. For the rest of the day he didn't talk to your or made eye contact. You made afew attemps to talk to him but he would just ignore you.

 At the end of the day, you decided to follow him and try to talk to him again. You trailed behind him as you followed him home. 

"Luhan. Luhan. Luhan!" you screamed the last one. "Why aren't you talking to me? Are you mad at me for ditching you at lunch and eating with kris? Look, I'm sorry I didn't eat lunch with you today I promise to make it up to you."

He turned to you finally making eye contact.

"I'm not mad ok!" he went back to walking in a faster pace, clearly trying to get away from you.

"Then why are you like this?" you pouted as you caught his arm.

He looked back at you again. You let go of his arm waiting for him to answer. He let out a sigh before speaking.

"I was just jealshdj." he mumbled.

"You were what?" you asked inching closer to him.

"I was jealsfghh." he mumbled again but a bit more louder.

"You were what?" You inched closer to him again.

"I was jealous OK!" he sighed and walked away leaving you shocked.

You stood on the sidewalk as you watched him leave, shocked at what he said.