First kiss

My annoying next door neighbor

Luhan leaned closer to you and said, "Maybe watch a scary movie?"

He backed away laughing at your reaction. You stayed at the same position for about 30 seconds.Then, you blinked back to reality.

"Scary movie? Y-yah sure." you fake smiled.

Honestly, you really weren't good at watching scary movies. It would paronoid you at night thinking that a ghost might be laying down beside you.

"YES! What movie do you want? Exorcist, Insidious, The Conjuring, and Mama. Which one do you want?" he took out all the dvds he has.

"Any is g-good." you started to shake in your seat.

"OK! Insidious it is!" he put the cd in the cd player and paused it.

He didn't want to pick a really scary movie, since he noticed that you were scared before the movie even started.

He stood up and prepared some popcorn. He also brought out his blanket and pillow for himself.

You sat on the corner of the couch while Luhan sat in the middle.

Then, the movie begun.You sat closer to Luhan since you were scared. 

As you were slowly approaching him,you could see from the corner of your eye the smile on his face while he ate some popcorn.

When you were beside him, he put the blanket over your legs and gave you a pillow. You smiled while you got comfortable. He quietly laughed to himself from your cute actions.

You two were very focused in the movie. It was all quiet and all you could hear was the sound of chewing popcorn.

When suddenly, the red faced ghost popped up behind the women. You screamed and cuddled closer to Luhan while covering your face with the blanket.

You heard Luhan chuckle and you hit his arm which made him laugh more. 

"Is it safe?" you whispered to Luhan.

"Yah it's safe." Luhan smiled.

You slowly moved your blanket away not moving an inch from your position. 

Luhan's arm slowly found its way around your shoulders comforting you more. 

Your head was leaning on luhans shoulders with his arm around you, while a blanket was lying down on both of your legs, and buttered popcorn in between you two.

"No. Don't go in there. DON'T GO IN THERE!" you held your breath. -Sigh- "He went in there."

(This part was when the dad was going to enter the red door in the movie)

"Yah. He has to go in there to find his son." Luhan whispered.

"Thats right. AAAAHHH!!" you screamed from the sight of the mannequins.

Luhan pulled you closer to him to make you less scared. You hugged his right arm for protection so you have something to hold on to if someone tries to pull you away.

"Say aah" Luhan widened his mouth telling you to open your mouth like that.

He offered you a popcorn. You happily ate it. 

For the rest of the movie, you both stayed in the same position while he fed you popcorn.

Then the movie was done. It was all pitch dark when Luhan suddenly got up.

"Where are you going?"You grabbed on to his arm tighter.

"Don't worry, just to turn on the lights." he smiled softly in the dark.

You let go of his arm not wanting to get up. 

Luhan's POV 

I got up and headed for the light switch, when I thought of a brilliant prank.

Hehehe. I'm going to scare Lae ah! I hope I don't make her cry, wait, I wish I can make her cry so I can comfort her in my arms.

I remembered there was a flashlight on the dining table. So I slowly tried to find it. 

Ah! Here it is! 

I grabbed a chair and screamed dropping the chair on purpose to scare her.

"Luhan. What was that? What happened are you ok? Luhan! I'm really scared." Lae ah worried.

YES! She's scared. This is good.

I started to make some noise with some spoons and pans. I dropped another chair while I slowly approached her.

"Luhan! This isn't funny! Turn on the lights alredy!" she yelled out.

I silently laughed to my self.

Once I was infront of her, I put the flashlight under my chin. I inched my face closer to hers.

Everything was quiet.

"L-Luhan?" she whispered.

Now is a good time.

I turned the flashlight on and screamed in her face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed turning on the flashlight on and off.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" she screamed and slapped my face.

"PWAHAHAHAHAHA!"  I started laughing histerically while I turn the lights on.

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FUNNY! YOU'RE SO MEAN! I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!" she wiped her tears away.

"HAHAHAH! HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAH!" I continued to laugh.

She got up from her chair taking a pillow with her. She walked towards me and started to hit me with the pillow.

"Ow! Ow! Stop! I'm sorry! HAHAH! I won't do it again! HAHAHA!" I blocked her hits with my arm.

I tried to take the pillow away from her but she continued to hit me.

I continued to laugh when finally, I got the pillow away. I threw it somewhere in the corner and hoped that she

would now have nothing to hit me with.

"UGH!" She walked away from you and went towards the dining table.

She picked up the pan I was making noise with and walked towards me, while she held up the pan in the air.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't get to rough now." I backed away.

She stopped and put the pan down. She sprinted towards you and started to hit you with her hands.I held her hands to stop her from hitting me.

And at that moment, I slipped backwards and landed on my back. I closed my eyes as I fell.

Still holding her hand, she fell with me, landing on top of me. I felt something soft on my lips.

I opened my eyes and saw Lae ah's lips on mine. My eyes widened and so did hers.

She gaped and stood up with her cheeks flushed in red. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks as I stood up.

"Uhh. I-I have to leave now. Bye." she bowed and left.

M-my first kiss. YES! 1000 POINTS FOR LUHAN!!! I touched my lips and jumped around.

~End of POV~

You walked out of his apartment touching your lips. My first kiss.