Detention

My annoying next door neighbor

You woke up and looked at the clock. 7:00 am. You heared plates clanking in the kitchen. Ommo. Who could that be? Is there a burgler in here? 

You got up from your bed and picked up the broom that was near you. You slowly approached the kitchen and saw a man cooking food.

"W-who are you?" you asked preparing to hit the man.

He turned around and smiled at you. It was Luhan.

"Oh. Your awake. Have a seat." he pointed at the chair.

"What are you doing? How did you get in here again?" you asked taking a seat.

"I'm preparing you breakfast. And I slept here last night. By the way are you ok now? Your eyes are really swollen."

"WHAT?! YOU SLEPT HERE?"

"Neh. Don't you remember?" He asked focusing on what he was making.

Flash back

You pulled away from the hug as you lie down on your bed. Luhan got up and walked to the door. 

"Luhan. Don't leave me please. Stay here." you pouted.

He approached you and tucked you in bed. He turned off the lights and lied down on the couch.

"Gomawo Luhan~" your voice trailed off sending you to a deep slumber.

End of flash back

You quickly snapped back to reality. Luhan set the table and prepared an omelet for breakfast.

"Ta-da!" Luhan presented his perfectly cooked omelet.

"Waah! This looks really good!" You exclaimed.

Luhan smiled looking very pleased. You took a bite and it felt like you were in heaven.

"Mmmm! This is so good!" you complimented.

As you were eating, you caught Luhan staring at you not eating.

"Yah. Are you going to finish that?" you asked looking at his omelet.

"Huh? Oh, no. I'm already full. Do you wa-" you didn't let him continue and grabbed his plate.

Luhan went back to his apartment and got ready for school while you on the other hand continued eating. 

After you were done, you washed the dishes and Luhan waited for you in your living room.

You both left the building and walked together because Luhan wanted to walk with you to make sure you were safe.

You felt very happy because of Luhan. It was the perfect way to start the day after what had happened, with delicious food.

You couldn't stop your self from smiling.

"Are you happy?" Luhan asked.

"Neh. All because of your delicious omelet." you praised.

Luhan's cheek quickly turned into a soft shade of pink.

You giggled from the sight of him blushing. Awee. He's such a kid. So cute! 

While you were walking, Luhan suddenly slipped his hands into yours. 

You flinched but didn't let go. 

"Awee. Thank you jagiyah! You're so sweet." he layed his head on your shoulder.

"YAH! Who are you calling jagiyah? We're not dating." you let go of his hand and smacked his head off your shoulder.

He rubbed his head and pouted. He attempted to do aegyo but aegyo doesn't work on you.

One you arrived at school, you ditched Luhan and went over to Yoomi.

"Lae ah. What happened to you? Your eyes are so swollen." Yoomi asked.

"Uhh. I almost got ." you answered.

"WHAT! BY WHO?" Yoomi screamed.

"Shh. Keep it down. It's a group called MBLAQ and a group called BAP saved me from them. 

Yoomi nodded and the both of you headed to class.

Luhan's POV

When you arrived at school, Lae ah ditched you for Yoomi. Aish! I wanted to spend more time with her.

I looked around and saw Sehun. I ran over to him and told him what had happened to Lae ah last night.
We headed to class and you saw Lae ah introducing Yoomi to BAP. So they're all in the same class as us. Cool.

I felt relieved that they were in the same class since some of MBLAQ was also in the same class. 

I walked over to them and introduced Sehun. 

The teacher walked in and you all went to your seats. I sat behind Lae ah so that I could kick her seat to distract her.

"Ok. Class, lets get started." the teacher called out.

She began to teach us some boring stuff and I wasn't paying attention. I  didn't even know what subject she was teaching.

I noticed Lae ah was really into it so I decided to distract her.

I began to kick her seat. She turned around and flicked me in the forehead. 

"Hey. Stop it." She whispered.

"Shh. The teacher's teaching." you pointed to the teacher pretending to make notes. 

She gave me a death glare which didn't make me stop.

I started to pull little strands of her hair and poking her waist.

"YAH! Can you please stop!" she whisper yelled.

"Excuse me Ms Kim. Is there a problem?" the teacher asked.

"Uhm. Nope." Lae ah fake smiled. I tried my best to hold in my laughter.

The teacher went back to teaching and I pulled her hair once more.

"YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" She screamed.

I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore so I ended up bursting out in laughter.

"Ms Kim and Mr Lu. Detention!" the teacher yelled out.

I held my head low trying not to laugh. When I was about to put my head back up, Lae ah suddenly pulled my hair.

"How do you like it?" she whispered and stuck her tounge out. 

I couldn't help but smile from her adorableness. Shes so cute.