Dreaming

My annoying next door neighbor

Soon, you got over the kiss and entered your apartment. It was pitch dark and you couldn't see. So you turned the lights on.

Your froze on the spot when you noticed that your bathroom door was red. 

OMG! I forgot my bathroom door was red. It's just like the door in the movie. What am I going to do?

You made your way to your closet trying your best to avoid the washroom. 

You got changed and went straight to bed. You didn't bother brushing your teeth because you were too afraid.

You woke up in the middle of the night needing to go to the washroom. But you couldn't gather up the courage to.

So you tried to sleep again, but it felt like your bladder was going to explode. You slowly got off your bed and approached the washroom. 

You slowly reached out for the doorknob. It was warm as if someone has already touched it. 

You gulped down your spit before turning the knob. You slowly tuned it and opened it.

You opened the door quickly and something ran out of there. You jumped out in surprise.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" you ran to the corner of the room and cried hugging your knees.

Luhan's POV

"AAAAAAAAAH!" I woke up from the sound of someone screaming. 

I got off my bed and walked to the living room. From the other side of the wall, I heard someone crying.

Lae ah.

I ran out of my apartment and went to Lae ah's door. I knocked on it lightly so I wouldn't wake her up incase she was sleeping.

"Lae ah. Are you ok? Open the door." I knocked.

I put my ear to the door and heard she was crying inside. I became very anxious when I heard her call my name.

I knocked on the door harder and called for her louder.

"LAE AH! OPEN THE DOOR!" I tried to twist the door knob but it was locked.

I remembered that we had the same key for some reason so I reached in my pockets and found my keys.

"Lae ah! I'm coming in!" I unlocked the door and entered her place.

It was pitch dark. All I heard was loud cries that came from Lae ah. I the lights and found her in the corner sobbing.

I ran over to her and kneeled down.

"Lae ah! Why are you crying? What happened?" I grabbed her arms, put it around my waist and hugged her tightly.

I looked around to see what had happened and saw the open red door. UGH! STUPID LUHAN! SHE PROBABLY GOT SCARED FROM THAT RED DOOR! I should have never let her watch that scary movie.

She burried her face in my chest while she cried. 

"I'm sorry Lae ah. I should have never let you watch a scary movie. I'm so sorry." I whispered in her ear.

I her back soothingly to comfort her. After 5 minutes of comforting and crying, she finally calmed down.

I cupped her cheeks and tilted her head up, brushing the tears away with my thumb.

"Are you ok now?" I said softly.

I looked into her eyes sweetly. I stared at her big, brown, swollen, but still beautiful eyes.

"Do you want me to sleep here again to keep you safe?" I asked.

She nodded her head lightly. I gave her a soft comforting smile. I stood up and bent down reaching for her legs and back.

I brought her up, carrying her bridal style to her bed. I layed her down and watched her fall asleep.

Soon enough, she was out like a light. I brushed off the hair that was covering her face and stared at her.

She looks so angelic when she's sleeping.

I looked at her soft, small, pink lips. The memory of us accidentally kissing flashed before my eyes. A smile stretched across my face. 

I leaned in closer to her and kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'm sorry Lae ah."

I stood up and turned off the lights. I layed down on her couch and I slowly fell asleep.

~End of POV~

Today is a special day! You put on a light blue lace dress and put on some light make-up. 

You tried to do everything as fast as you could since you were late to the event.

You grabbed your purse and ran out your apartment with your white flats. You entered your car and drove off in the speed of light.

Once you arrived at your destination, you walked out of your car and in front of you was a pool resort.

 A smile tugged on your face as you entered the resort. 

"LUHAN!" your smile widened almost reaching your ears when you saw him. 

Your boyfriend ran to you and pulled you into a hug.

"Hey babe! Happy birthday!" Luhan cupped your cheeks and kissed your lips adding a little tounge to it.

You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks as you pulled away.

"Stop. People are watching." you whispered to Luhan.

He chuckled in delight from your cuteness. You saw your mom from the other side of the room and ditched Luhan.

"UMMA!" you ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Happy birthday my daughter." she kissed your cheeks and handed you your present.

"Thank you umma." you placed the gift on the table full of gifts.

Luhan locked his hands with yours and dragged you to greet the other guests. You smiled and went along with him.

Once you were done greeting all the guests, it was time to eat! You walked over to the pool to tell the kids to eat.

They happily got out of the pool and looked for their families. As everyone was eating deliciously, Luhan suddenly got up from his seat and made an announcement.

"Uhm. Excuse me everyone, I would like your attention." Luhan announced.

All the guests turned their attention to us from their food. Luhan took your hand and told you to stand up.

You smiled innocently with a confused look on your face. The guests suddenly started to gather infront of us with their cameras along with the photographers.

Luhan took out a microphone.

"Lae ah, we've been dating for over 3 years now and I've made plenty of mistakes in my life, but i truly know you're not one of them. There are many ways to be happy in life, but all I need is you. We will have our ups and down, but with our love, we can get through it all and over come anything. You are a beautiful and caring person and when I look into my heart, all I can see is you. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end." he spoke hand in hand with you.

He spoke very sincerely while he stared into your eyes lovingly.

Your eyes soon got cloudy from the tears forming up in your eyes. One tear strolled down your cheek and you quickly wiped it off.

Luhan let go of your hand and took a step back. He reached into his pocket and took out a small box.

"I love you with all my heart Lae ah." he kneeled down infront of you and opened the box.

He revealed the ring that was inside the box. It was a simple silver ring with a diamond on top.

"Will you marry me?" he finally said the 4 words you've been wanting to hear from him since the day you met him.

You opened your eyes and sat up your bed with your eyes soaked in tears. It was only a dream?