Finished

My annoying next door neighbor

10 minutes has passed and Luhan and I haven't started painting yet. Instead Luhan had started a sword fight with our paint brushes.

"Ok, ok. We should start painting now." I stopped the sword fight making Luhan pout.

He opened the paint bucket and set it down near the door. I brought a chair from the kitchen and stood up on it and started to paint the top of the door.

I stepped down the chair and dipped my paint brush in the bucket. I brought myself back up on the chair when the paint on my paint brush suddenly dripped on Luhan's face.

I covered my mouth with my hand trying to hold in my laughter.

"Oh my gosh, Luhan. I'm so sorry." I giggled.

"You know, it's ok," he flicked his paint brush at me splatting paint all over my face "because were even." he laughed.

"Oh no you didn't." I stepped down from the chair and dipped my paint brush in the paint again.

I held up the paint brush in the air as I slowly approached Luhan with a smirk on my face.

He slowly backed away from me and he was soon cornered in the washroom. I brushed the paint brush across his face.

"Oops." I laughed and escaped from the washroom.

Luhan giggled and followed after me. He chased me around the living room leaving a trail of paint droplets.

"Lae ah. Come here! I'm going to dye your hair light blue." he picked up the bucket of paint.

My eyes widened and I slowly backed away from him.

"Luhan. Don't you dare." I warned.

He wiggled his eyebrows while he approached me still holding the bucked of paint.

I soon reached the wall beside the washroom door. He held the bucked above my head and smirked. 

I flashed a smirk back to him and tilted the bucket towards him, spilling half of the paint in the bucket on him.

His face, hair, and neck was covered in light blue paint. I laughed hysterically at his face.

He put the bucket of paint down and wiped his face with his hands. He watched me laugh at him.

He picked the bucket up which made me stop laughing. A smirk was the last thing I saw before he dumped the rest of the paint on my head.

I wiped my face with the palms of my hand and saw Luhan laughing at me. Both of us ended up laughing on the floor while clapping like a retarted seal.

Luhan was done laughing first and got up from the floor. 

"Luhan help me up." I stretched my arm out for him to grab it.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. While I was about to stand up, my foot slipped on paint on the ground.

With Luhan's good reflexes, he caught my waist preventing me from falling. I looked up and saw Luhan's face an inch away from mine.

He put on a cute smirk on his face which gave me chills. He moved his face closer to mine.

I closed my eyes and expected to feel his soft lips but the door opened which made him stop just before his lips touched mine.

I opened my eyes to see who was at the door. It was Min Jin. He looked awkwardly at Luhan and I.

I looked at Luhan and saw that he was still holding my waist. My eyes widened before I pushed him off.

Min Jin smiled as he approached me. 

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to stop by to see how your're doing." he wiped the paint off my cheeks.

"Uhh, I'm good now. You're probably busy so you better get going." I looked at the door, then back to him, then the door to him.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked one more time.

"I'm sure." I gave him a reasurring smile.

He chuckled lightly as he patted my head. He headed out the door but just before he was about to leave,

"Oh yeah, what's he doing here?" He asked pointing at Luhan.

"I was helping her repaint her bathroom door since she's scared of the red color." Luhan said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"And why would she be scared of it?" His eyes turned into slits as he glared at Luhan.

"Because I watched a scary movie." I slapped Luhan's arm off.

"With me." Luhan added.

Min Jin rolled his eyes and slammed the door behind him. I looked at Luhan confused of why Min Jin would be acting like that.

He shrugged his shoulders not knowing why either. Luhan looked back behind us. I looked back to see what he was looking at.

Behind us was our finished light blue painted door. I smiled proudly at our finished product.

"Satisfied?" Luhan asked.

"Very." I nodded.

"Hey let's go somewhere." Luhan suggested.

"Where?" I looked at him.

"I know a place where they sell really good bubble tea. Let's go there." he jumped up and down like a little kid.

"Ok. But first, let's take a shower. I don't want people to be staring at us there." 

Luhan giggled and went back to his own apartment bringing along the painting supplies.

 

After an hour an a half of showering, I was finally finished. I went out of the washroom and chose an outfit from my closet.

I wore an orange sleeveless blouse with light jean shorts and a pair of brown combat boots.

I sat down on the couch in the living room waiting for Luhan to knock on the door. It had been 10 minutes since I've been waiting for him.

"Is he secretly a girl? He takes longer to get ready than me." I said to my self.

I got up from the couch and exited my apartment. I went over to Luhan's apartment and knocked on his door.

"Luhan! Are you ready yet?" I banged on the door.

No answer. I sighed in frustration and took my key out from my side bag. I put it in the key hole and twisted it. *Click* It opened. 

"Luhan! I'm coming in!" I said.

I opened the door and saw Luhan. My eyes widened in shock as my cheeks turned 10x redder. 

Luhan looked at me and flashed a smug smirk. He was shirtless. I stared at his perfecly toned abs as I gulped down my saliva.

I took a step back and shut the door close. I turned my body around and leaned on the door.
I closed my eyes as I felt my heart thumping 300 beats a minute. 

"Calm down Lae ah. Calm down. Oh my gosh how can I calm down if I just saw Luhan less?! He's so fricking HOT! AAH!" The door behind be opened as Luhan grabbed my shoulders preventing me from falling, again.

He wore an open denim blue sweater under a simple white t-shirt, black jeans with a pair of black converse.

"Thanks for the compliment." he brought me back up to my feet.

"What compliment?" I asked.

"You said I was hot." he closed the door to his apartment.

My palms started to sweat as my ears turned red in embarassment. I looked at the ground avoiding eye contact.

Luhan chucked. "Let's go."

I nodded and followed him. UGH! Stupid Lae ah! I slapped my forehead.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! New update, YAY!! Sorry for the long update. I'll try my best to update more quickly. You might have noticed but I changed it from your POV to Lae ah's POV because I think it's easier to write like that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ^^