First meeting

My annoying next door neighbor

*Ring Ring* 

You woke up from the phone call you were getting. You looked over at the alarm clock on you night table. It was 1 pm. You picked up your phone and answered it. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" You said still half a sleep.

"Annyeong unnie! Can I come to your apartment today?" It was Yoomi.

"Sure what for?"

"Unnie. We need to prepare for the first day of school. Don't you remember?" 

You quickly jumped up to your feet from the sound of 'first day of school'.

"Omg! I cant believe I forgot! Come here now ok? Byee." You quickly ended the call and dashed into the washroom.

You got freshened up and changed. While you were waiting for Yoo Mi to come over, you made some ramen for your self. As you were washing the dishes, you heard a knock. You ran to the door and opened it. 

"Unnie!" Yoo Mi screamed grabbing you in for a bear hug.

"Ohh. Neh hello." you said awkwardly from the sudden skinship.

"Are you ready to go shopping? By the way unnie, why is there a bowl infront of your door?"

You remembered that you cooked some ramen for the guy next door. You felt your blood rushing to your cheeks when you thought of it.

"Unnie why are you blushing?" She asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Huh? Oh nothing." you picked up the bowl and noticed that there was a note on it. You walked to your kitchen placing the bowl down. You picked up the note and read it.

Thanks for the ramen. It was really good!
........Thanks for caring and understanding. :*
Btw can I come over to your apartment?
I really need to talk to you about what 
happened. And I would like to get to 
know you. So if i can, today at 6:00 pm?

Yoo Mi stood next to you wondering what was up with you. You stood there grinning like an idiot reading the note over and over again. Untill Yoo Mi snapped you back to reality.

"Huh? Oh. Lets go but we have to be back by before 6 ok?" you grabbed you purse, a piece of paper and pen before heading out with Yoo Mi. Before you left, you quickly wrote the piece of paper and slipped it under his door.

Uhm... Sure why not.

You caught up to Yoo Mi and headed to the elevator. While you were in the car, you got a text. It was from your mom. You oppened it and answered her back.

To Lae Ah
Lae Ah, you can withdraw some money now.
From Omma

To Omma
Araseo omma I'll do it now.
Thank you!!
From Lae Ah

"Yoo Mi, can we stop by the bank first?" you asked while texting your mom.

"Sure. Are you going to withdraw some money?" She asked not taking her eyes off the road.

You nodded and she understood. You stopped by the bank and with drawed the money. You were shocked from the amount of money she deposited.

Woaahh. Omma thank you soo much! $300? But why? Maybe she got a promotion?

You exited the building with Yoo Mi and headed back to her car. The both of you went to Michaels and bought some school supplies.

Next, you two went to the mall. You went to this new store called 'H&M'. There was a HUGE clearance sale and since you needed to save some money, it was perfect.

Every 10 minutes, you ask Yoo Mi for the time to make sure you wouldnt be late to meet up with the guy nextdoor. After you were done shopping, Yoo Mi suggested to eat at the food court.

"Unnie. I'm hungry." Yoo Mi whined.

"Ok lets go eat then. What time is it by the way?" You wondered carrying 20 shopping bags on each arm.

"YAY! And why do you keep asking? 5:45." 

You eyes widened with shock. You couldn't believe how time flies by so fast!

"REALLY?! LETS GO THEN! WE HAVE NO TIME TO EAT! I'LL JUST ORDER SOME BLACK BEAN NOODLES AT HOME! COME ON LETS GO!" you panicked and dragged her to the parking lot.

You placed your shopping bags and Yoo Mi's shopping bags in the back of her car and she drove to your apartment while you ordered 5 jajangmyeons.

You ordered 5 because Yoo Mi and you will have two each and one for your neighbor. Once you arrived at your apartment, you quickly got out of the car, picked up your shopping bags and ran to your apartment. You kicked (just an expression) the door open and dropped your bags on your bed. 

You checked the time and was relieved. YES! Just back in time! 5:58. You dropped down on your bed panting hard and waited for Yoo Mi.She arrived with a confused look on her face.

"Unnie. What was that for?" She asked placing her bags near your bed.

"We're having a visitor today." You answered still breathless.

"Oh. Well you could've just told me that! And who is it?" she sat on the couch.

"My new neighbor."

"Cool! Why is he coming over?"

"There was an accident that happened when he was moving in."

"REALLY?! What happened?"

"Ok, so I was changing and he barged in thinking this was his apartment."

"Ooh. But how did get in?"

"I don't know, that's what were about to find out."

She nodded. She was about to say something but someone knocked on the door. 

A smile crept on your face while you rushed to open the door. The guy from next door was standing there with his friend. Yoo Mi followed you and stood beside you. She was eyeing your neighbor and sent him a death glare for what he did. Amused at her actions, you held in your laughter and elbowed her.

When suddenly her eyes met your neighbor's friend's eyes. They gazed into eachother's eyes clearly unaware of their surroundings. While you on the other hand was having a staring contest also with your neighbor. 

His eyes are so georgeous. The way his hair falls infront of his eyes. Your hand itched to push it away. You shook your head and offered to let them in and all the staring was cut off. You all sat on the couches in silence.

"Hello, I'm Luhan." your neighbor bowed reaching his hand out.

Luhan.

"I'm Kim Lae Ah." You bowed shaking his hand.

You looked at Luhan's friend waiting for him to introduce his self. Luhan noticed quickly so he elbowed him lightly.

"Oh. I'm Oh Sehun." He bowed to you.

"Hi. Im Kim Lae Ah. And this is my friend Song Yoo Mi." 

You elbowed Yoo Mi lightly so she would stop staring at Sehun. What the heck is wrong with this kid? Does she like Sehun?

She snapped back to reality and bowed to Sehun. Again, it was another staring contest. The room filled with silence but it was broken by the knock on the door.

You opened the door and the food came. Yoo Mi and Sehun was still staring at each other but Yoo Mi snapped out when she smelled the jajangmyeon. 

She ran to the delivery man handing him some money while taking her jajangmyeon. You handed Luhan and Sehun their jajangmyeon and taking the other three to the kitchen. 

You lead them all to the kitchen, sat down and enjoyed the meal. You and Yoo Mi shared one of your jajangmyeons since Yoo Mi gave hers to Sehun. 

While everyone was eating, the room was filled with silence. All you can hear was the slurping of the noodles.
Minutes later, eveyone was all done eating. You all gathered up in the living room but all there was, was silence again.

*Cough Cough* You fake coughed to break the silence.

"So Luhan, what did you want to talk about?" You asked.

"I wanted to say sorry for barging into your apartment. It was an accident.And I don't know how I got in your apartment." He pouted.

"It's ok. I understand that it wasn't your fault. And I'm sorry I yelled at you and called you a ert. I judged too quickly."

"It's ok. I understand."

Once again, silence striked. But this time it was Yoo Mi who broke it.

"We should play a game." she suddenly suggested.

"What game?" Sehun finally spoke.

"Uhm. I don't know. Something to break the ice."

"How about spin the bottle?" Luhan suggested and everyone agreed to it.

....2 hours later, everyone was laughing and smiling. At the end of the day, you all exchanged numbers. Eveyone got to know everyone else much better. 

You all decided to hang out sometime and Luhan and Sehun turned out to be not that bad. Luhan and Sehun also mentioned that they were going to the same high school as you and Yoo Mi. 

"Unnie. I have to go now. My parents and I are going to visit my grandma." Yoo Mi stood up grabbing her things. She bowed to you, Luhan and Sehun.

"Bye oppa. Bye unnie. Bye Sehun. I'll see you all tomorrow." She smiled and left.

"Oh. Hyung. Noona. I also have to leave. I have to..... go grocery shopping for my parents." Sehun excused.

What the heck. They both are leaving? At the same time? Are they planning a date or something?

"Ok. Bye Sehun, bye Yoomi." you waved.

Now that Sehun and Yoo Mi left, it got really awkward between you and Luhan. You and Luhan turned to each other. Then for some reason, Luhan smirked. He stood up and sat VERY close to you. He put his arm around you and leaned in his face very closely.

"Yah. W-what  are you doing?" You stammered.

Then he carried you up bridal style to your bed. You tried to get off but his grip was tight. 

"YAH ERT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?!" you screamed.

He said nothing and continued. He dropped you on your bed and went on top of you trapping you under him. He pinned your wrists down as you try to shake him off but his grip was just getting tighter. He stared at you as he inched closer to your face.

"Y-yah. What are you doing? Are you crazy? D-do you want to die?"  you tried to shake him off but he just leaned in closer.

He was slowly getting closer to your face as you heart raced. You could feel him breathing against your lips and his heart pounding against his ribs. You closed your eyes and hope he wouldnt do anything bad. He smirked as he got off you and walked to the door.

"It's getting late. I thought you should go to sleep. Sweet dreams." Luhan smirked and shut the door close, slightly hearing him laugh in the hallway..

What just happened?! 

You were so frustrated. You were kicking your bed, burring your face in your hands while screaming.

Why did I close my eyes? Was I excpecting something to happen?