Late for work

My annoying next door neighbor


Credits to XOXO Poster shop for making this poster! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Finally! It's lunch time! You picked up your books and walked over to Yoomi. You grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the school garden. 

"Lae ah. Why are we here?" she asked.

You started screaming and scratching your head. 

"Yah. What's wrong with you? You've never done this before." Yoomi tried to stop you.

"AAAAAH! I HATE LUHAN! I NEVER EVER HAD DETENTION BEFORE AND NOW THANKS TO HIM I GOT MY FIRST!!!" you screamed.

"Calm down. I've been in detention before and it's not that bad." Yoomi comforted.

You gave her a soft smile to thank her for trying to comfort you.

*BEEP. BEEP.* Yoomi's phone buzzed.

"Oh. I got a text." Yoomi exclaimed.

"From who?" you asked.

"My mom." She answered giggling with her face flushed in a deep shade of red.

You looked at her suspicously. If she's texting her mom, why would she be all red and giggling?

"Did your mom say something funny?" you asked.

She didn't answer and left you. You stood there shocked of what just happened. How could she leave me here without saying anything? Unbeleivable.

You took a look around you and noticed a beautiful flower garden. You jaw dropped from the beautiful scenery.

"Wow." you said in awe.

Just then, you saw Luhan in the garden. Your body filled with anger. In his hands was a red rose perfectly bloomed.

You softened up when you caught his eyes. Those brown doe eyes melted your anger away.

He took a look around and saw you. He smiled and slowly walked towards you.

Your heart started to beat faster and faster as he got closer to you. 

The next thing you knew, he was standing in front of you. Smiling softly with an 'I'm sorry' look in his eyes.

You blinked and remembered you were mad at him for getting you detention.

"Lae ah. I'm sorry for giving you detention. Please forgive me." He pouted handing you the rose.

Awee he's so cute. I should accept his rose. Wait, what am I thinking? He gave me my first detention. I can't forgive him that easy.

You gave him an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Heol. I'm not forgiving you that easy. You gave me my first detention!" you exclaimed.

Luhan pouted. You turned your back and walked away.

But before you could disappear from Luhan's sight, Luhan ran towards you.

He slipped his hands around your waist and whispered, "Please forgive me Lae ah, it will not happen again."

You turned your head to the left and Luhan's face was less than an inch close to yours.

Your heart started to race faster than the speed of light as your eyes widened. 

Luhan caught your eyes and stared at them. The both of you was staring at each other for what it seems like forever. 

You didn't want it to stop. You liked the feeling of his arms around you. 

Just then, you heard a *click*. You looked around to see who it was, when you saw two people hiding behind some bushes trying to hold in their laughter.

You pushed Luhan off and walked towards them. 

It was Sehun and Yoomi.

"YAH! What are you two doing there?!" you screamed at them.

"Sorry noona. We were spying on you two." Sehun giggled.

"Sorry unnie. You two look good together." Yoomi winked.

You rolled your eyes and walked away.

The bell rung indicating that it was the end of the day. You dropped your head on your desk thinking of how boring it would be.

The teacher came and you quickly put your head back up.

"Lae ah and Luhan. For your punishment, you will be cleaning up this classroom. I want the floor to be clean enough that I could see my reflection on it. And for the rest of you, follow me."

You sighed deeply and started to move the desks to clean the floor. You ended up at the desk Luhan was sitting at.

"Luhan. Get up and help me." you asked nicely.

He shook his head.

"Get up and help me please. Do it now while I'm asking you nicely." you threatened.

He continued to stare at you with a smirk on his face.

This guy is really testing my patience. Well, unlucky for you, it doesn't last very long.

"YAH! Take your off that chair and help me!" you smacked his head.

He finally got up and helped you.

"Aish. She didn't need to smack me like that. That she hulk." He murmured quietly but loud enough for you to hear.

"What did you call me?" you glared at him.

"Uh.. N-nothing." he fake smiled.

Serves you right.

Once the floor was cleared up, you picked up the broom and started to sweep.
While you were peacefully sweeping, Luhan grabbed it. You tried to take it back but he threw it away it the corner.

"Hey! Give it ba-. What are you doing?" you looked at him confused.

He put on some music and started to dance.

"Dancing. Wanna join me?" He held out his hands waiting for you to take it.

"I'm not here to dance. I want to get this done as soon as possible. Plus I have to go to work at 7." you walked over to the broom.

But before you could get it, he grabbed your hand and spun you. 

"Come on. Dance with me please." Luhan pouted.

You rolled your eyes and picked up the broom. Luhan once again, took it and thew it away.

He grabbed your hand and your waist and danced with you. You rolled your eyes and just went along with it.

He smiled when you finally agreed to dance with him.It was awkward at first but after a while you two fit like a puzzle piece.

You two danced with power as your feet swiftly moved across the floor.Song after song you continued to dance with him. 
After his playlist was done, you slumped down on the floor panting heavily. Luhan handed you a water bottle and you drank nonstop.

You checked the time and gasped. 6:34. You took one last sip and started to sweep.

"Luhan I have to leave at 7. We only have 26 minutes left. Help me clean up please." you started sweeping like it depended on your life.

Luhan got up and started to sweep as well. Once you were done sweeping, you arranged the desks back to where it was.

You grabbed your backpack and ran out of the classroom leaving Luhan alone. You ran out of the school and went towards where the cafe you work at was. 

You looked at your watch and checked what time it was. 7:24 

You looked around to see where you were and it would take at least 15 more minutes of running to get to the cafe.

While you were running, a car honked at you and you stopped to see who it was. The diver rolled the window down and called you.

"Lae ah! Come in. I'll drive you." Luhan called.

You got in the car and thanked him. He drove off and dropped you off at the cafe. 

You thanked him one last time and ran inside. 7:31. You sighed.

"Lae ah. The boss said he wants to see you." One of the workers said.

. I'm dead.