Late dinner at Luhan's

My annoying next door neighbor

You approached your boss' and hesitantly reached out for the door knob. You gulped down your spit before entering.

The boss was sitting on a chair with the back facing you. You noticed there was a man with a cast on his arm reading a book in the corner.

"Y-you were l-looking for me?" you shaked. 

He turned around to face you and said "You're 32 minutes late."

"I'm sorry. It will not happen again." you bowed.

"Oh. Lae ah! You work here?" The man smiled. 

"Kris! What are you doing here? Are you ok now?" you exclaimed.

"Kris, you know her?" The boss asked.

"Neh father. She's the one that brought me to the hospital when I was hit by a car." Kris replied.

"Father? I never knew your dad was my boss." you whispered to Kris.

"Well since you're the one that saved my son, your safe. I'm not going to fire you like I planned to." he smiled at you.

Your eyes grew big and you started to jump around in joy.

"Thank you so much! It will never happen again." you bowed to Kris and his father.

"Dad, since she saved my life, why not give her a raise?" Kris winked.

"No need for that. Keeping my job is enough." you declined.

"Ok. Ok. I will give her a raise. Lae ah, you may go work now." The boss said.

Your body was filled with joy and gratefulness.

"Thank you so much! Thank you Kris." you bowed one last time and left the room.

You went to your locker and changed into your uniform.

At the end of your shift, the boss called you into his office once again. 11:00

He handed you an envelope and told you it was your pay check.

You bowed to him and left. As you were walking, you opened the envelope and inside was $300.

Your eyes grew wide as your jaw dropped. Waaah! He doubled my salary!

As you were waiting for the bus at the bus stop, someone tapped your shoulder.

Please don't be MBLAQ. Please don't be MBLAQ! You close your eyes and turned around to see who it was.

It was Kris. Your shoulders relaxed, releived it wasn't MBLAQ.

"Hi Kris! Thank you so much for doing that by the way." you nuged him.

"No problem. It was to get even for saving my life, kind of. Where do you live? I'll drop you off." he nuged back

You smiled at his offer and followed him to his car. 

When you arrived at his car, Kris opened the door for you. Awee. What a gentle man.

Kris started the engine and drove off. 

"So, where do you live?" he asked not talking his eyes off the road.

"I'll just tell you where to go." you answered.

5 minutes later.....

"Turn left here." you ordered. 

"Yes ma'am." Kris chuckled.

"Now turn rig-." you were interrupted by a text. "Turn right."

You checked your phone to see who it was.

To Lae ah
Lae ah! When are you coming home?
I have something to give you. 
I think my gift will be really helpful.
From Luhan

To Luhan
I'll be there in about 5 minutes.
And what is it that you're going to give me?
From Lae ah

To Lae ah
You wont know until you come back.
See you! ^^
From Luhan

You chuckled. 

"What?" Kris asked.

"Nothing." you replied.

Soon, you were home. You thanked Kris for the 3rd time today. You ran to the elevator as fast as you can, curious of what Luhan has prepared for you.

You were about to door bell but before you could, he opened the door. He signaled you to come in.

You walked in remembering the good old memories that happened in that apartment. 

"Waah. I can remember all the memories here with Min Joon." you walked around in his apartment. 

"Min who? What memories?" Luhan asked suspicously.

"Lee Min Jin. He was the owner of this place before you. He left and went to the US last year. He didn't want to sell this apartment yet because he said he might not last very long in the US." you explained.

"What memories were you talking about? Did you and him have a relationship before?" Luhan asked with an arched eyebrow.

"That's none of your buisness now. So where's my present?" you asked innocently holding your hand out.

Luhan smiled and went in his bedroom. He came back with a small box in his hands, hidden behind his back.

"Remember what happened last time? And what I said?" Luhan smiled.

"No. What?"

"The incident. And I said that it would never happen again. Well how do I make sure it wont happen again if no one is around? Well here." He handed you the small box.

You felt very curious of what was inside the box. 

You took the box from his hands and opened it. 

"YAH! A WHISTLE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!" you threw the box at him.

"Why? Isn't this going to be helpful?" he pouted. 

"Well too late I already have one." you took out the whistle from your backpack.

He stood still staring at you, while you stared at him holding up the whistle.
Then the next thing you knew, you both were on the ground lauging like you just watched Kevin Hart's 'Let me explain'. 

10 minutes later...

"Ok. PWAAAHAHAA! Ok. I'm done. HAHAHA! Did you, HAHA, eat yet?" Luhan offered.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No not, HAHAHA, yet. Cook, HAHA, for, HAHA, me. Ok, I'm done." you got up and sat on the couch.

"Ok. what do you want?" 

"Uhm, your choice." 

Luhan smiled and started to cook. Just then you got a call.

You jumped up in surprise and excused yourself. You went into Luhan's room and answered your phone.

"Min Jin oppa! OMMO! How have you been? It's been so long!" you exclaimed.

"ANNYEONG LAE AH! I'm good! How about you?" he asked exitedly over the reciever.

"Same here. So why did you call?"

"I called because I wanted to ask if anyone rented my apartment yet."

"Oh. Yah. I'm in here right now. It really reminds me of the old times when we used to date. Why would you want to know if anyone has rented it?"

"Because I lost my job here and now I'll be coming back to korea."

"REALLY?! OMG. WHEN?" you were happy with the news.

"In 3 days."

"Waaah. I'm really exited to see you again." you jumped up and down.

*Knock. Knock. Knock.* "Lae ah. The food's ready." Luhan peeked through the door.

You gave him a thumbs up. He closed the door.

"Ok Min Jin, I have to go now. See you in 3 days! Byee!!" you hung up the phone.

While you were about to heading out, something caught your eye.

On Luhan's desk was a picture of you and Min Jin together. You picked it up and remembered  it was a picture you and Min Jin took on valentines day.

So Luhan probably knew that we used to date right?

You took the picture and left the room. 

"Luhan. Why do you have this?" you asked holding up the picture.

"Oh. Well, I found it laying on the bed when I moved in here." he explained.

"So you knew that we used to date. Why didn't you give this to me anyways?"

"I forgot about it. Sorry" he scratched the back of his head.

"It's ok. So, whats on the menu?"

"Chow mein! Ta-da!" he presented.

"Waaah!" you ran to the table and sat down on the chair. "Let's eat!"

Luhan chuckled and sat down to eat with you. 

After you both were done eating, you volunteered to wash the dishes. 

When you were done, you sat on the couch with Luhan.

"So, what do you want to do now?" he stared at you with a smirk on his face.

You shrugged your shoulders.

"I know what we can do." he leaned in closer to you. 

"W-what are you thinking?" you backed up keeping distance from him but you reached the end of the couch.

"Maybe we can have a little fun. Like...." his face was now an inch close to yours.

Your palms started to sweat and your heart started to beat faster.

What's he planning to do? Is he just joking like last time? Oh God, please don't let his hormones take over right now!