MBLAQ

My annoying next door neighbor

Luhan's POV

I left Lae Ah standing there and ran to my apartment. When I arrived, I called Sehun.

"Annyeong hyung! What's up?" Sehun answered happily.

"Sehun. I need help!" I said walking towards the couch.

"Hyung what for? Are you hurt? What happened?"

"No. I'm not hurt. So today at lunch I asked Lae Ah to have lunch with me but she declined. Then when I went to the cafeteria, she was eating with someone else. I didn't even know who that guy was but they were eating together! I left when she saw me and went to Lay and Tao. Then when I was walking home Lae Ah followed me and kept asking why I acted like that. "

"And why were you acting like that?"

"Uhmm..... I got-"

"Jealous. Hyung you totally like her." I could tell Sehun was smiking.

"I do not like her Sehun!"

"Stop denying it and just say you like her."

"FINE! BUT I JUST ADORE HER OK! And don't tell anyone. So, how do I get her to like me back?"

"HAHA! I knew it hyung. Don't worry your secrets safe with me. But when and how did you start liking her?" Sehun cheered trough the receiver.

"I don't know when I started ADORING her or how."he emphasized the word adore, "I just, I just feel that there's something between us, something special. Anyway, answer my question. How do I get her to like me back?"

"Ok. Ok. I don't really know how to get her to like you. Uhmm.. What about, act like you guys are married. Annoy her! . You have the same key as her right? So in the morning, get in her apartment and cook her breakfast. Wake her up by calling her 'jagiyah'."

"Do you really think thats going to work? OH! And whats up between you and Yoo Mi?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Ofcourse it's going to work hyung. Huh? Me and Yoo Mi? Uhm... W-we're just friends hyung. Got to go. BY-!" he hung up the phone not even finishing saying goodbye.

He totally likes her!  I chuckled. I thought about what Sehun said and decided to try it.

~End of POV~ 

You walked back to your apartment and cooked some ramen. While you were enjoying your ramen, you heard screaming from outside. 

You qickly ran to the window and saw a crowd huddled over a body which looked very familliar to you. The people cleared the way and you saw that it was Kris. Your eyes widened in shock as you quickly ran out of your apartment.

When you got out, you asked some people what had happened. They said that, that man got hit by a car while crossing  the street. 

You quickly went over to Kris and called the ambulance. You checked his pulse and luckily it was still going but he was unconsious.

The ambulance came and picked him up, telling them that you know the person and ended up going to the hospital with them. They rushed him into the Emergency Rroom and quickly got him into a room.

While you were waiting for the results, your phone rung. You picked it up and looked at the caller. It was Luhan.

"Yoeboseayo?" you answered your phone.

"Lae Ah. Why are't you opening your door? Did something happen to you? Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm at the ER. Wait, why do you care?"

"WHAT! WHY ARE YOU IN THE ER?! ARE YOU HURT?!" You jerked away from the phone from the sudden yelling.

"Gosh, why are you yelling? Kris was in an accident in fornt of the apartment building."

"Oh, Ok. Come back home soon ok?"

"Who are you, my dad? Bye."annoyed, you hung up the phone.

The doctor came out of the room and you quickly got off your seat. You asked if he was ok and if there was any problems, luckily all he got was a broken arm. Kris wasn't in a serious condition so he was allowed to go home. 

While you two were waiting outside, a taxi came by and you sent Kris home. Before he left, he thanked you for helping him. The taxi drove past you and you walked home by yourself. 11:23 pm. You decided to drop by the convience store and buy some snacks. 

You were walking in the alleyway of your apartment building and another building when you saw a group of gangsters walking towards you. You stopped dead in your tracks and stood frozen the middle of the alleyway.

You stared at them hoping they wouldn't bother you, but that wasn't the case. They also stopped walking and stared at you. You tried to avoid eye contact but they caught your eye.

Everything was quiet. Then suddenly, they began to cheer while they pointedat you laughing and smiling as they approach edyou. You turned around walking the opposite way but a hand pulled you, turning you around. 

Surrounding you was a group of boys smoking weed and cigarets. One guy blew the smoke directly at your face which made you cough. 

You tried to shake his hands from your wrist but his grip only got tighter. He stepped closer to you, scrutinizing your body from head to toe. Unlucky for you, you were only wearing a t-shirt and shorts. 

"Wahh. Isn't it our lucky day guys?" the guys holding your wrist said with a smirk on his face.