Luhan the ert

My annoying next door neighbor

As you were walking through the entrance of your apartment, you saw a sign.

Room 21 for rent

It read. So it's finally for sale huh. You grabbed your phone, took a picture of it and sent it to Yoo Mi, your best friend.

To Yoo Mi
Yah! Look at this! His apartments finally for sale.
Try to get it fast so we'll become neighbors!
From Lae ah

To Lae ah
OMMO! Ask the landlord if it's still available and if so, tell him 
I'll be the one that's going to get it.
From Yoo Mi

To Yoo Mi
Ok ok. I'll go right now.
From Lae ah

You walked over to the landlord's office and knocked on the door. The door swung open and an unfamiliar face was infront of you.

Tall, skinny, brown hair, doe eyes, and a REALLY cute baby faced guy stood infront of you.He probably was the same age as you. Seeing you, he walked away as your eyes followed him. You walked in the landlord's office and shut the door.

"What can I help you with. Is there a problem?" The landlord asked.

"I'm here to ask about apartment 21. Is it still available?" You replied.

"I'm sorry. The guy that was just with me already took it. Im sorry."

"Oh, it's ok. My friend was thinking of getting it, but oh well. I'll be leaving now." You politely bowed and walked out of his office.

You stomped your feet towards your apartment, disappointed that Yoomi doesn't get to have the apartment. You slammed your door shut and threw yourself down on the couch.

You decided to call your mom to see how shes doing in America. You dialled her number and she quickly answered it.

"Annyeong omma!" you said over the phone.

"Annyeong Lae ah! How are you living in that apartment?" you heard your mom over the reciever.

"I'm fine omma. Omma guess what, the apartment next door is going to be for rent and Yoo Mi's planning to get it but I checked if it was still available but it was no longer."

"Oh jinja?. Lea ah, omma has to go now ok? I'll send some money tomorrow when I get my pay check. Sorry if its not alot. You know I have very little salary here in America."

"It's ok omma you don't have to send me any money. Besides, I already have a job at a cafe.  It'll be enough. Bye omma I miss you!"

"Bye sweetie. I miss you very much!"

The phone call ended. You walked to your bedroom and slumped down your bed. You checked the clock. 8:45 pm. You took your phone and dialled Yoo Mi's number. 

It kept ringing and ringing untill someone picked it up.

"SO IS THE APARTMENT STILL AVALAIBLE?" Yoo Mi screamed through the receiver.

"OW! Be quiet your going to break my eardrums!" You exclaimed.

"Miahnhae unnie, so is it?"

"Sadly, no. Some cute dude bought it."

"OH! So that means you'll have a really cute neighbor then!"

"Shut up. Ok I'm going to hang up now bye."

You started to get hungry so you walked over to your kitchen and searched for some food. Sadly, you were out of stock. So you decided to go buy some snacks at the convenience store.

You  grabbed your purse and ran out the door. You quickly ran across the street to where the strore was. After a few minutes of walking, you arrived at the store. You grabbed a basket as you headed towards the snacks aisle.

Hmm....What should I buy? Chips, soda, ramen, ice cream, pop corn, and candy. You took all the things you wanted and walked towards the checkout counter. It all costs ₩20 000 ($20).

You grabbed your bags and headed out the store. Once you arrived infront of the building, you saw two people loading boxes out of this red 2013 honda civic car. You walked passed them and went to your apartment. You boiled some water and prepared some ramen for your self. 

It was 11:23 pm. It was getting late so you washed the dishes and put the groceries  away. After putting the groceries away, you went to get ready for bed. You brushed your teeth, and washed up. You headed to your closet and started to get changed. 

Since your appartment was for only one person, your "bedroom" was just a bed off the living room. So you didn't have much privacy. As you were taking your shirt off, you heard the door open.

You quickly pulled your shirt back down and turned to the door to find a wide-eyed boy standing there. It was him. The one who had bought the apartment next to yours.

"AAAAHHHHH! YAH! YOU ERT! HOW DID YOU GET IN IN MY APARTMENT?! GET OUT! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH" you screamed and noticed another guy in your apartment.

They were both frozen and flushed, both holding boxes. The doe-eyed one snapped back to reality and began to speak.

"YAH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT!" he yelled back angrily as you walked towards him and started to hit him"HEY STOP HITTING ME! THIS IS MY APARTMENT! I JUST MOVED INTO ROOM 21!"

"BABO YAH! YOU ERT THIS IS ROOM 20 AND HOW DID YOU GET THE KEYS TO MY APARTMENT?!" you stopped hitting him as you shot a death glare to the other boy who shrank back behind his friend.

He looked at you confused and looked at the door. His eyes widened in embarrassment  as he picked up his boxes. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know. But these were the keys the landlord gave me. Maybe we have the same keys to our apartment" He bowed politely and walked out with his friend.

You slammed the door and screamed from embarrassment. UGH! Stupid pevert! But how did he get in? That never happened with Kai. IS HE STALKING ME?!