CL-roo

Baby I Miss You

What if I couldn't change her mind?

But I couldn't let her walk back into the shadow of self disposition without at least trying to make her understand.

 

Its because I love you Unnie...I really do, I wanted to say was simply tightened painfully in my heart. . I suppose I would love to hear it again someday..

 

Dara:"I think I like C to the L more" Unnie  shrugged out of the blanket I wrapped around her, reveiling expression of her fondness through a  unique gestures.

 

OK, I'll buy that.. Close enough.. I told myself as I smiled and ran my fingers down to her chin.

 

Chaerin:"Only if Unnie really mean it" I unconsciously kissed on the tip of her nose and winked at her.

 

Unnie  blushed slightly, as guilt and pain had seen in her eyes, and maybe her heart ached for me. It was regardless of a memory, our love would defy her doctor's orders and nature as well.

I'm exhausted, but couldn't sleep. I couldn't cry I just sat back and hugged a pillow to my cute ajumma

In her eyes, everything made sense because love gave her the right to nurture a dream. I knew if I would tell it by words, she would be leaving in the morning, letting her heart over ruled her head.

 

Chaerin:"Has anything come back to you?" 

 

Dara:"Some memories of how we met when I watched 2NE1tv and your pet name."

 

Chaerin:"Is Unnie  disappointed? My first impressions doesn't apply to me very well though."

 

Dara:"You were such a natural aeygoo" She said pausing as she touched her nose. "I hope you change your mind about not telling me about myself."

 

Chaerin:"No, I still think the best thing for you is to remember on your own."

 

Dara:"All right," Unnie  said promptly. "Tell me about you, as though I am someone you'd just met."

 

Chaerin:"Shall we start over? Ahnyong-hah-seh-yoh I'm 2NE1's leader Lee Chaerin, please call me CL-roo or any of these two Unnie prefers" I held out my hand, playing with her curiosity.

 

Dara:"Ahnyong I'm 2NE1's visuals and fresh vocals Sandara Park, I'm glad to meet you, C..L-roo?" She asked softly moving her hand closer to mine.

 

When her slender fingers wrap around mine, I remembered how it had felt to be held in her arms, pressed hard against my heart. 

 

Chaerin:"I'm glad to meet you, I've waited a long.... very long time," I've added knowing that Unnie  might notice we've been flirting with danger.

 

Dara:"As for putting CL-roo  off, I, Dara-unnie will make it up to you. If I'd only known, CL-roo can ask anything that she haven't asked her 23year old Unnie trapped  in a 34year old body."

 

I laughed, Unnie smiled, and my body felt warmth that had nothing to do with the temperature in my pleasantly air-conditioned room.

 

Chaerin:"Do you always shake someone's hands forever?" I wanted to kiss her.

 

She leaned closer, so close that I could feel her breath against my skin, and  suddenly trying to get intimate with her lips. But when she began to be drawled of it, I took her hands instead.

 

Chaerin:"Can we date?"

 

Dara:"Date?" Her eyes were confused

 

Chaerin:"I hadn't heard how pretty you are." I winked at her to deliver humor

 

Dara:"Thank you" she laughed "Yeah I do look young"

 

 Chaerin:"Is Unnie  sure she haven't timed travelled or bitten by vampires" I teased 

 

Unnie reddened unexpectedly

 

Dara:"There were marks.."

 

Chaerin:"Marks?"

 

Dara:"on.. my" she said staggering "belly bottun"

 

My mouth fell in silence and in desire to tell her that these were all mine.. That Unnie  was sensual, responsive to every touch, on the same bed and to my depth of reaction. She barely knew me now, yet I couldn't remember a life without her.