Honeymoon

Baby I Miss You

It was built between the sea and the endless cliffs, leaving no where to expand, squeezing itself into the sky and water itself. Somehow into existing space. In the streets of narrow steepy sloping as fruits, herbs, trees and shrubs stood on each side, making the space even more confined. A few hours ago there were traffic lights inhibit drivers and my wife drove sharply to avoid another vehicle that tried to cut in front of our car, swiftly maneuvered ahead again and exchanged short and long glances with my favorite driver.

 

"It still comes to me.."

 

"So am l" I said impulsively, instantly feeling at home among these colorful views, distinct warm smiles and chanting of our foreign fans, and vibrant acknowledged fellowship of her childhood spent among them. 

 

"Lets have coffee" My wife said, darting a finger into a parking space that had just opened up outside a cafe. Her face was bright in a stream of color.. 

 

"Sandara!" A man beamed a smile "hey little girl!"

 

"Kuya" It was a foreign, but it was her natural to her tongue saying oppa in a different language. A man I saw in the picture once when we went to his restort a few years before at our AON tour.

 

"Young lady, you deserve flowers.. But I can't catch up with you." He said as he looked at her being amused then into me handing his hand" "Anyeong"

 

"Anyeong" It was odd to greet someone foreign so casually, but he was unaware of the culture as I was feeling the same.

 

"Another time, Sandy I need to go and catch my plane to LA" He said in mixed languages "Its my daughter's labour due days.. for my second grandchild" 

 

"Meet my wifey Kuya" She said casually without a care of his stunned face. 

 

"Yes.. Yes" He said nervously nodding as he held my shoulder "You always suprise me..Enjoy the view and your coffee is on me" He said gesturing to a staff sweeping outside the parking space.

 

Waving to the man manuevering his car into the road

 

"Bye little girl, bye Ms. CL"

 

"He knows my name?" I asked my wife as I lifted my arm around her shoulder

 

"You're very very popular here too Baby-rin" She said as we waved goodbye to him

 

 

--- --After breakfast--

 

The smell of the sea become stronger as we drove down into his resort, and my wife took in breathes of tangy air inhaling in her own aeygo way. My wife said once that the sea called to her in a mix of escape and a rush of excitement in her blood. And she was right.. as I now felt the same way over a distinct humidity. 

 

"It hasn't changed" She said glancing at me and smiling "Its just as it was when we left three years ago"

 

"Its stil looks like a painting reflection of walking in the clouds" I said pointing into the blue reflection of the water and the sky.

 

"I remembered something" Her smile became different taunting into me "Good thing I kept my Baby-rin in good shape"

 

I winked and smiled wickedly to her comment as she took my hand and impulsively running into the sand. 

 

"Boom!" She said splashing the sea water 

 

"Hey!" It felt warm like a touch of the sun 

 

I splashed water in reply until we found ourselves soaked on our clothing, laughing into a chase.. just like nothing never changed into our young gestures to the nice breeze of wind.. We dressed quickly leaving our wet vintage clothing into the corner laundry basket quickly changing into swimming wear. 

 

I felt so hot when she sat behind me as I frown concentrating to tie a bows on sides of my bikini..

 

"Mmm... Can we not... swim outside?" She said teasingly playful as she spoke her mind..

 

"We can.. But.." I said touching my hair as I looked at her blushing face

 

"But..?"

 

"We can do it outside too."

 

I laughed so hard when she covered her face giggling girlishly.

 

"Lee Chaerin! You little babo.. "  She said throwing me a pillow 

 

"Come on" I said moving to her side after dodging the soft material left on the carpeted floor

 

A few seconds we left our room without worry of media, having our own little world of paradise only with each other.. She tilted into our ride into her small body weight balancing as I felt her skin so warm against mine.. A running feeling of excitement over crystals of water passing on to our jetski.

 

The dance of wind and sparkled water, throwing everything into a lost dream of relief. I almost ate her with my eyes over her hair ruffled by the breeze and gentle laughlines of her face in vividness of the bright sun. My heart almost stopped like sailing by the feeling of bittersweet joy. Passion of being a daredevil surged into her.. Looking at my wife who filled my world with everything that is called love..

 

A wild leap of wave followed us seducing me over her and slender nape.. I dropped my head into her shoulder biting a flesh marking my kiss and the pressure of my teeth marks.. I felt her taking small intake of breath with eyes were now closed and our ride steady in the sea waves"

 

I kissed her nape slowly giving her a hardtime driving our jetski..

 

"Where are we going?" I asked tightening my hands caressing her belly and built abs..

 

"I thought we'd try that little island over there"  She said almost sound 

 

It was pure chance the expession on  her face gave it all away.. I didn't reply but shook my head while I looked into her beautiful deepen expression.. The mass of rocks was very close now, and she quickly maneuver into the shallow water.. I looked around the cove of white sand, enclosed on three sides  of just like a lover's paradise..

 

To a woman I loved my arms enclosed into a slim small body that trembled into my intimate embrace.. Assulting gentle kisses on her lips and taste of tongue into breathes curled overwhelming sensations.. I felt warmth between my thighs with light touch sending me out of my mind.. Crazy leisure mouths and gestures no one could ever see our world of rasping breaths on the feeling of her rising and falling on top of me.. Making a bed of sand drawing time of kissing again and again.. 

 

"How does it feel?" She asked touching my jaw and slowly my lips

 

"Wonderful" a wonderful physical harmony.. Genius hands and mysterious sensations of her voice when she whispers.. I'm begining to love beaches and caves too.. Oh.. my heart help me from this or we'll ought to have her leave her ..

 

"Mmm?" She said in faint humor of no language or words at all or nothing but easily caressing into her soft under my touch and playing my fingers over her bare skin..

 

"So lovely" I said laying helpless under her body to our bed of sand

 

I felt her wetness underneath the feel of my fingers curling around the thin material, sliding over her hips and up her waist.. warmth skin craving to her the word love and receiving such a gift in mindless actions. Adsorbed only to a once a lonely girl who once forgotten a memory and beyond it.. happiness response to our everything.. 

 

"So y and romantic you are"

 

"I really love you" I said her hair and taking her body shifting our position "No one can see us right?"

 

"What if ...someone did?" She said as I nuzzled her neck

 

"Let them see that I've got to have you" 

 

I lifted her leg finding my way between two thighs, as my fingers touching s into her dampness as I watch her matching closed eyes blushing and warm. Lowering my mouth as I held her up teasingly caught my lips and tongue into her long deeper descent .. I persuaded pressure grabbing her legs into my shoulders thorough sinking further in the sand, moving in rhythm.

 

"..Uh" She moaned into an echo, while her hand clunging into my shoulders.. I felt so aroused as I kissed her stomach and biting the band mark of her bikini.. Rubbing beneath twisting around her core to my fingers, I came up to and stirred with the moisture she swirled over my mouth when I drank into her.

 

 She pressed closer to me  her fingers shifted as I curled over her body.. Slicked hands of rough and soft everywhere providing me heat from a rubbing motion, making me feel wet taking all of me to her fingers and mouth

 

"You're being wise... And being decisive" she whispered

 

"Very funny.." I laughed and fimiliar with her eyes as I kissed it  "But I love you"

 

"I told you .. I love you more

 

She said gripping my in sqeezing tightness of her fingers and bringing down to me in reversing positions...

 

-------The End

 

*Bows*

 

To my readers,

 

Thank you for the subscribing, commenting and upvoting..

 

This story I struggled a lot from it.. But thank you for your patience my dear friends.. if I confused a lot than forgive my troubled feelings.. Know that I won't abandon a story again.. 

 

*smiles*

 

To my Chaera 

 

I love you.. 

 

Please forgive my delusions.. I'm just a fangirl who ships you like vitamins..

I only wrote about you and only you.. 

Love-shipping only you.

 

My Chaera..a ship that sailed endlessly into a blue cloudy sky.. You walk a path of netted love that stole hearts more than eyes sought, more than gestures felt..

My love for you will be timeless..

My love for you will be painted with playful color of words.. Until now I had never displayed my affections so deep in a dream.. Its just a dream

 

But my Chaera is real..