Sapphire sky

Baby I Miss You

Name: Sandara Park

Age:34

Year: 2017

Status: Engaged

(Hidden Chapter)

 

The last schedule of my fathers’ cases was light from the day, and it finished an hour early. I left the courthouse and drove home slowly, her thoughts weary. Rain slashed down the windshield. Through an exhausting output willpower, I kept myself thinking about Chaerin.

 

She’s been in LA not in our new apartment. We were engaged the night after investigators searched the YG facility for my innocence on my father's crime.

 

But Chaerin believed without a doubt that it wasn’t Sandara Park’s characteristic to hide things from her.   For the first time in years of faith, I was sweeping through and kept the guilt like a suffocating breeze in a desert.

 

But still thinking about her, knowing that she wasn’t going to share all my nights and days anymore at any time any soon was breaking my heart apart. The wedding plans were scheduled tomorrow evening and there were custom packages it said it on her SMS.

 

How could I tell her that she can’t marry me? She cannot marry someone who had so many issues I could ruin her.

 

----Court----

“When was that, by the way?” the lawyer asked smoothly

 

“What?”

 

“The last time you saw him before he committed suicide”

 

I looked at him puzzled “At my grandmother’s old house in Busan” I said “Haven’t I told you?”

 

“Was that the only time you saw him?”

 

“What are you getting at Prosecutor Bi she already handed her schedule?” The judge asked

 

“We really want to know Ms. Park,” He said  “Yes, I was in fact, I remember the evening well” He was giving me the stare again  “I’d like to ask you again.”

 

“Please do”

 

“Was that in fact you saw him before his suicide?”

 

I placed my hands on the table, lacing my fingers together. He let his gaze wander desultorily around the court as if he were paying attention, and then looked directly into my face.

 

“Ms Park “ He said “A report from the hospital said that you brought your father in the hospital.. He had a serious head concussion prohibit him to be interrogated as it accord on chart immobile, slurred speech and memory deterioration”

 

“Yes” I said , suddenly feeling a cramping pain arched my back I should have taken my medication early.

 

“It is a fact”

 

I fell quiet on the half empty court there were barely anyone, as negotiated with my lawyer.

 

“Have you taken your medication yet Ms Park?”

 

“ No, I haven’t”

 

“Isn’t your back painful? It said so by your consent you were injured from hiking for a foreign film. ”

 

“I can manage”

 

“Please tell the court what medication are you taking for the post surgical pain”

 

“Ketorolac”

 

“Ketorolac a propriety name of Toradol is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication tendency to cause bleeding due its anti platelets property. Have you suffered from its adverse reaction in such body swelling, fever, hallucinations, fainting, vomiting of blood and loss of appetite?

 

“Yes”

 

“Why not take other medications?”

 

“I cannot respond to other medications”

 

“It stated that Ms. Park refused to shift into other narcotics because it was not habit-forming. Is this statement correct? ”

 

 “Yes”

 

“Then you have no excuse not to answer in detail truth”

 

“I have none” I replied with strength

 

“Please state what happened on that day”

 

God help me.  (Please see the Chapter Appa)

 

  ------------

 

It had been raining when I arrived at the airport for LA, but now a sapphire sky emerged from the clouds. The sun sparkled coldly on the windshield of my Range Rover. I haven’t prepared a change of clothing from Seoul to Los Angeles temperatures.

 

I need to see you…

 

My Baby-rin

 

I miss you