Oppas

Baby I Miss You

8:00am it was crisp and clear, with a slight chill of autumn in the air.. I was the first to arrive and sipped a cup of expresso, looking at the huge glass windows at the view of more buildings and more people and more chaos. Although it is fun being here i wanted to be there laying beside her.. It was so hard leaving her sleeping on my bed, kissing my goodbye on her unconcious lips..

 

"Hey, CL-shii, what do you think?." 

 

I turned around "Jiyong-oppa!" I went over to give him a big hug "I didn't know you came back from Nagoya."

 

GD:"I took the red-eye." Oppa laughed as he returned the hug "Top-shii and I were all wipe out. Where is Dara-noona?"

 

Chaerin:"She's sleeping at home, I asked Bom-unnie to comeby and stay with her for a while."

 

Top:"Hey CL-shii, hug me too" He said taking his hands up but I ignored the gesture

 

Chaerin:"Well I'm glad to see you both. This is going to be fun."

 

Top:"This is a big new account. We can't let our slick Winner Sunbaes handle our ride. It needs Bigbang touches.

 

The door opened again, and our fifth member entered. His eyes swept the room and stopped when he looked at me. 

 

Teddy:"I see everyone got here safely. You two"   he indicated Oppas GD and Top    "through the friendly skies of this young lady." He gestured at me "on th streets of Seoul"

 

GD:"Smile when you say that hyung" He grinned teasing me as he looked my way

 

Teddy-oppa gave me his smile as  I glared at my two other oppas stupid grins..

 

Top:"Shall we go to the hounds"

 

For the next 8hrs we all worked hard on the collaboration.. There were six events together, each with a entire different genre mix ups and fresh writing styles.

  

I sipped the second cup of coffee day dreaming about her. She was real and true and as honest as the sunlight that streamed in the large glass windows, lacing the darkness of her black baby hair.. My body tightened, reminacing the sweet, hot caresses over my body when I woke up tangled in her hair and her body.. 

 

GD:"Chaerin, what are you smiling at?" He asked starring at me with his deep almond eyes

 

Chaerin:"I'm thinking about Dalong"

 

GD:"Noona and you live together"

 

Chaerin:"Aren't I awful?" I nodded and grinned at him

 

GD:"CL, you're staying the night here, aren't you?"

 

Chaerin:"I'll play my demo at our studio it won't take that long Jiyong-oppa"

 

GD:"Just remember that you have wife now, and she needs you" he said as he stopped writing on his notebook

 

Chaerin:"I'll finish early its just one song"

 

GD:"2NE1 reputation and all"

 

Top:"I think she needs more compliments Jiyong-shii"

 

There were also a couple of more experimental peices in such their were earning higher interest rates of jazz-rap-rnb, done to a string-bass accompaniment. More changes were made during the meeting there were certain flow of words and substitutions tha Jiyong-oppa rewrote a more natural flow. I did the spot singing several times for them. Sometimes they asked to change the mood, other times the intonation, or the speed, or the pitch of my voice all variables possible so that President Yang would have several choices when we create 6 new songs for YG and one of them will go on air this year. 

 

When we finally finished, I felt my lungs exhilarated collaping on the couch..

 

Top:"Phew! Talk about working hard for your money. I'm wrung out" He said fanning the copy of the lyrics he rapped more than the number of days in a month. 

 

GD:"I'll second that" 

 

Chaerin:"Top-oppa are you buying another house?"

 

I looked at him who is standing over me with a hint of smile on his face.

 

GD:"No, his investing for his wedding"

 

Chaerin:"Your engaged oppa?" 

 

Top-oppa looked at me for a long moment his eyes were like knives thouroughly thinking. Then he turned to Teddy-oppa who is also waiting for his reply.

 

Top:"And now lunch is on me" he said dashing out the door as he winked in a feminine gesture

 

Teddy:"We can edit and mix Chaerin-shii and Top-shii's spots on this song after lunch"

 

I took my phone and looked at her face again.. She was calling.. This is the 3rd time she called me on my cellular phone. My heart was pounding crazily.. Is it another earthquake? I blushed as I looked at my oppas stares while lightly touching accept..

 

Dara:"Baby-rin.."