Loving her

Baby I Miss You

The sun begun to rise, I gave up all pretense of sleeping and touched her messy ponytail that covered almost half of her beautiful face.. We cuddled the whole night when I found her sleeping on my bed. I knew she's been crying, she must have told her.

I can feel her warm breath feather across my mouth, as I leaned for a small peck, tiny gasps of her lips were tempting for something deeper.  I kissed the tips of her soft and rough hands. I wonder if she still remembered how to play her guitar. I can smell the lingering sweet scent of her nostrils, . Everywhere.. Loving her skin beneath my hands, the warm taste of her skin on my mouth. My fingers tripped low across her flat belly, over the fabric of her T-shirt..

Come on..Chaerin think!

I told my self foolishly wanted to escape but it was very alluring. It was like the moon had crushed to earth and she was zero ground. Unnie had always made my heart sing with a touch, a kiss and my feeling kept stuffed with a longing deep down inside her were our happy memories.

 

I tasted the sweet drops of moisture from her head. She moaned softly and her face flushed softly though her sleep.

 Unnie... your still frustrating me 

My hands ran over her rock-hard abs, to her naval and down her hips…  I skimmed my palm over her shoulder and against the wild pulse at the base of her neck. The quicker I can do this the quicker I can go and pretend that nothing happened...  I took a long look at her sleeping face as my fingers dived into its small frame. I inhaled her breath deeply... She was in my senses the bittersweet memory I had missed so much, small feathery kisses on my nape and every heated touch we spent every night.

 

"Please keep trying for me"

 

I can only do nothing but cling into her.. drown into the sea of my lonely desires. Slowly, shadows lengthened as the sun disappeared behind our curtain windows gathering the cool breeze that patterned soft rain falls. 

I watched her move and softly sigh and stirred closer I wanted to kiss her again and again those lashes that had fluttered closed with an earthly sigh. Loving her wonderful mouth that had laughed and done its fair share of teasing... My baby..I miss you