Number one

Baby I Miss You

It was nearly noon when we finally arrived, we ate fries, burger, and fried chicken with delicious memories of the time that came pouring back. I could feel her taking my hand as she rubbed her knuckles on my thumb her face were bright of humor and tenderness. There were no words, most of the time, we only look at each other.. And what could we possibly say now?

 

Unnie took a deep breath and expelled it slowly as I her chin with my thumb.  Wanting to off the crumb as I sip a drink, and felt her admiring eyes. 

 

Dara:"I'm not sure how much longer I can do this" She confided in my ear, her hot breath sending little shivers down my skin.

 

Chaerin:"Do what" I whispered back

 

Dara:"If your afraid I'll disapprove of you, of how we live. Is that it? 

 

I didn't answer.. When I closed my eyes for a brief moment, and I could feel her lean against the couch we've been sitting and she held my hand on her face.

 

Dara:"Don't you know by now that I think everything about you is wonderful?"

 

Chaerin:"I'm starting to admit the possibility that you're being bias comes natural."

 

Dara:"Must you really care" she smiled and looked deeper into my eyes. "I'm your number one fan"

 

I gazed at her pink tinted lips, gliterring eyes that asked for a deep mouth kiss..

 

Chaerin:"If you insist"

 

Dara:“Come here… ” Unnie said softly.  ”Please come here”

 

Chaerin:”Only if you don’t chase me around the couch again” I said in a teasing tone, as I moved closer

 

Dara:”I like chasing”  She bent her body so close to mine, making me lay on the couch. She swiftly held my shoulders. “You’re in love with me?” she murmured

 

Chaerin:”Am I ?? “ I smiled “Should I better remind you..?”

 

She lowered until it touches mine with soft caressing movements. At the feel of her lips on mine, my head swam until her own lips fell open, and she waited dizzyingly for the exploration of tongues.

 

I didn’t deepen the kiss, although the tautness of my body around her was a struggle. After a long moment I could hear her breathing uneven , I drew slowly back to her. It hadn’t been a kiss. It had been a tantalizing, bewitching, maddening, tormenting half kiss, both warning and a demonstration...

 

Chaerin:”I think Unnie should wait until she has time to decide”

 

Dara:”Can you forgive me? Can you?”

                                                                 

Chaerin:”What is it? “

 

Smiling, her fingertips roam in sensual lines and intrigued me from the first movement. She took her time caressing my lips, tracing it with slow motion. Slipping my other arm on her neck and entwine fingers in her thick black hair. I savoured her dreamily, absorbing the taste of juicy fries spiced with her warm taste. Bodies pressed closer and she arched against my shoulder while caressing hands and lips continued a rediscovery.

Do I felt good to you? Unnie?

When we were both breathless her fingers twined  in my hair and pulled my head back so  she could look at my face. She was flushed and grasping slightly , and her hand tightened as she looked lovingly in my eyes.

 

Chaerin:”I think we should go to bed”

 

Dara:”Are you sure CL-roo would be safe?”

 

For a moment there was only silence and the profound calm possession of Unnie's arms curled around me with her lingering scent that stilled all doubts. If the time was right, and her heart had come back home.. back to love..Or Would she change her mind and run away?