Rusty blonde

Baby I Miss You

I'm frozen, but my heart was beating hard, I let my eyes adjust to the dimness and saw him sitting across a cold steel. 

 

"Appa!" I cried as my knees fell into the harsh cement

  

I knew he was grinning but the impact of his face were violent physical blow.. The world is full of thieves, I swallowed through never to carry a burden of guilt without him for ten years.. He was overdrawn, underinsured to the brink of bankruptcy. My family and I have sacrificed and believed that he could offer us no less.

 

"Was it frustration Appa?" I asked him disrespectfully "Do you not love us, Appa?"

 

"Hey," Appa said calmly but I could see his tears falling from his dark unrested eyes.. "Don't believe in what they say.. No..

 

"I'm going to get you out" I said touching his hand, I could feel his bones, skinnier that I've ever seen him

 

What does loyalty signify?

There were deep, racking caresses for me. I can breathe through a swimming of a fimiliar scent.. Slowly I could feel warmth and comfort.. I couldn't move, but a gathering of arms and fingers lightly my shoulders and arm again and again.. My breathing space was more than just a full of infatuation of touch but the lingering sound of her soothing voice..

 

It was an intimate circle our world had became older the smaller, I became a person that was loved aand hated by many.  My heart lodged in my throat and yet my body did not responded in action..

 

She was humming and singing as her fingers were ivory soft to touch for a longing lover. Her voice was sad and slow, rising and falling, wrapping itself around me. My eyes filled with tears unable to stop from the aching emptiness echoed in the still room she had kept hidden. Slowly I could see her face now, the mop of her messy rusty blonde, looking as if an impatient lover had his fingers through the mass of hair, over and over. Maybe this is how she would look after having , tousled, a rosy blush tinting the apples of her cheeks and sleepy dark eyes.

Suddenly she was aware I was staring,  Aeygoohh ! I'm caught >_< 

It was awkward, squelching the feeling of how close our bodies laid down, facing each other with our thighs and arms were closed by inches . Hearing such gentleness and expressive voice made me feel less frightened and able to recover from my sleep paralysis. 

 

Chaerin:"Are you able to move"

 

Dara:"This.. all seems so unreal" I said romanticizing by the situation

 

Chaerin:"A compliment?" Her eyes was genuine "Oh ,I'm full of surprises," She said with a weary grin that made her look irresistible even to a girl. "But not all of them are pleasant"

 

I said nothing, it was attraction that had been there from the beginning, I must have really loved her, in my unconscious mind that sneaked a memory a little memory

 

Dara:"C to the L"

 

She stopped and suddenly folding my body into a blanket as she brought her arms around me..

 

Dara:"Leadah?"

 

Chaerin: "Hmmm?" She asked as the air seeped out of her lungs.

 

I wasn't quite certain how I was supposed to act. I don't think I could recover all of my memories, but I don't have the right to hurt anyone who were inolve in my current situation. I can learn it again, even if it takes all of my strength...

 

Dara:"I want to thank you for doing all of this for me."

 

Chaerin:"I want you to know that even if Unnie doesn't ask for my help. I would always help anyway that I can" She shrugged

 

Dara:"But why?" 

 

Chaerin:"Because I love you and I always stick by you" She said in motion with the corners of her eyes and mouth that gave away a smile..

 

Dara:"I think I do like C to the L more"  I said while grinning to her answer