2ne1

Baby I Miss You

Like a lioness protecting her thretened cub. The knowledge didn't stop my claws from hurting.. I could let this happen I believe in general concern with my wife for hersake period.

I came to stop at the end of the corridor.. Hallways stretched out on either side of me, mirroring the decisions I make on my life.. Our life, right or left, stay or go? Which way should we turn?

All at once i heard voices coming from somewhere along the open righthand corridor. Their voices

 

Bom:"Mingy-nyah you're doing it wrong!" her anxious voice protested

Mingy:"I am not," our makanae replied. "I've watched our Oppa's do this a lot of times."

Bom:"But its not working. Maybe if you hold it like a scalpel.."

 

Scalpel? I frowned at door and turned right to my locker and found a balisong Dalong bought me a few years back. 

 

Minzy:"I think I've got it," Unnie said, turning the pick in the lock.

Bom:"Don't scatch the lock, Minzy-nyah, it will leave evidence 

Minzy:"Not again." She moaned "We'll never get this thing open" 

Bom:"Don't say that," Bom-unnie protested "We've got to get it open for Dara-nyah" 

They stopped. Two pairs of cat-eyes shot up and met my unamused gaze..

Chaerin:"And just what do you think you're doing?"

"NOTHING" they both spoke at the same time

Chaerin:"It doesn't look like nothing. If you get caugt destroying company property President Yang would scold you.. Specially you Bom-unnie"

Bom:"I don't care!" She stated "We're not gonna let Dara get framed by media stories about her Appa."

Chaerin:"What makes you think Dara-unnie is getting framed?' 

Bom:"Rumors Chaerin,  the Korean detectives kept asking about her since this morning."

Chaerin:"Look, both of you" I said sternly "the last thing Ssantoki need is for you two to get involved. We better get out of here before the investigators ask for the cctv pre-recordings as well."

 

Dalong. I felt her as she stood there in plain ripped jeans and plain white v-neck shirt 

 

Dara:"Hey,  why are you all here? She asked frowning

Minzy walked towards her, hugging her waist, our maknae's face pressed into the her back. Unnie was started, she tried to back away. But Mingkki hugged her tighter..

 

Oh well~  The feeling of completely into the worrywart situation. I turned to Bom-unnie's direction and met her gleaming eyes in the depths love for each other.. Omo, this girls they make me feel so much.. Its like a rollercoaster ride everytime..

For an unforgettable moment, it seemed so natural that we had so much confidence for each other.. 2NE1 is like me, misunderstood but loved and hated by many.. I closed my eyes inorder to stop the tears of happiness 

I felt  a fimiliar hand touching my bare arm..

 

Dara:"Baby-rin, I never had the chance to thank you for helping my family"

Chaerin:"I didn't do much, i just asked my aunt for help. I'd appreciate if my Dalong don't mention it again.." I said smiling at her

 

She leaned over me and gave me a kiss on the cheek 

 

Dara:"I'd like to kiss you"

 

Seriously blushing, as I touch the caress of her lips on my cheek

 

Chaerin: "I.. I loved that too.."

Bom:"Hey!, You two, we're right here!" Bom-unnie said in ascending voice almost shouting

Dara:"Um, I didn't mean your mouth." She giggled

Minzy:"I'm too young for this, but Unnies there's some real important hugging to be done and we got less than  a minute.." Our maknae said grinning

 

Sneeky Bom-unnie snatched my glasses, quicker than lightning.. Menacing pouts her lips trying to get me annoyed.

 

Chaerin:"Hey! Give that back!

Bom:"I will not!"  she said without a trace of remorse. "It served you right!  threatening a cute unnie"

 

I lunged at her and caught her arms, determined to get my Ray-Ban from her grasp. My gawdd this Omoni... I saw her hooked her leg around the back of my knee, pulling me off balance. I threw my weight on her to let her fall with me but she held on Ssantoki's hand pulling the three of us on the ground.

Ironicly Minzy was fast to break Bom-unnies fall but the effort wasn't enough .. Leaving the toppling the Ssantoki on me ..imprisoning me with her.. I could feel her breath on my lips slightly, semingly a kiss on the floor.. Rather than embarrassed by our situaton.. she laughed, a bright unexpected sound that danced along my nerve endings like pure electricity.

We all mirrored the gesture.. A laughter that was worst contagious disease she delivered without hesitation..Ssantoki smelled so sweet , like sweet pleasures of my lost young soul that despirately needed..

But time was the enemy.

We both stood up..

Mingkki helping me regain my balance as she cradled her arm on my shoulder for support. My maknae youngest we all saw grow up being more mature and most reliable of the four of us.

Bom unnie returned my Ray-Ban as I watch through her five year-old playful nature made her cuter and irritatingly likeable.

And that sweet scent I grew up loving, whose unusaually long name became more popular only to her.. Her lips curved into a sweet smile, that made my heart throb..

 

I moved forward and turned to their gaze.. Laving them with my megawatt smile that came to kill.

 

Chaerin:"My lovely gizibes, let's play.."