Veil

Baby I Miss You

It was hours before I can feel my eyes numb.. I miss her voice

The long mirror reflected the gorgeous dress half to see a change in the evening.. The person I called Unnie, I felt so much guilty because I have so much happiness.. I drew a sharp breath, as though a cloud had shadowed the real me..  I wonder if l'm living in a fool's paraside. Whenever troubles comes our way, love will cherish and build on it.

It would be stronger...

As clearly when the shutters and the dazzling sun streamed into my hotel room, like my dark thoughts were vanished. Bom-unnie and Minkki came to help me with my wedding dress, exclaiming with pleasure and laughter as they lifted the beautiful white satin and lace garnet over my head. The bodice with its shape and modesty into fitting a very slim figure like a second skin.. 

The veil was attached to a little crown of pearls and gold which they settled carefully on my head.. Chaerin Lee age 23 a beautiful bride in the mirror.. I still couldn't recognize myself,  all agitation hidden in a blissful serenity of a bride in the mirror who is about to give my forever to a woman i cherish and love.. 

There was a knock on the door baby Lee,  told Bom-unnie that Senguri and Jiyong-oppa already escorted my Dalong to the open garden of scented roses..

Just a short journey.. As my Appa held my hands to help me out of the car.. We moved casually over spectators and walked through a soft backdrop of instrumentals as i moved forward onto his arm.

There, beside the little pond sparkling like glass under the pale fall sun, here where our journey will begin, wearing the loveliest white and ivory antique lace dress I've ever seen.. Surrounded by people we met together and a profusion of extravagantly colored chrysanthymums, white roses and azealas 

I could see her standing and looking my way..  I must get to her quickly so that i could silence the critics that tourment me..

 

You're crazy to go through with this ignorance.

You simply don't know what you might be getting into when it comes to emotions.

You've always been this way, headstrong and blind to pitfalls when you've set your heart on something.

Don't you remember how often you came to grief? How will you handle it?

 

I'm drawing near enough to see her face and there were a strange look on it.. As though fear had give away to relief so recently that the echo lingered. As my Appa released my arm. Our hands clamped urgently in the space between our fingers.. I gazed down to her face.. I wasn't sure what she is thinking about but I knew on her trembling lips and almost teary eyes, its clear on every fiber of her being she wasn't as happy as I felt..

I drew my arms around her shoulders...

 

Chaerin:"If you love me enough.. marry me before you leave me.."

 

Dara:"But if you love me enough to marry me without knowing the truth about me. We got every reason to tell me to go" She said in a volume we could only hear

 

Chaerin:"The truth is whatever my heart feels"

 

My eyes followed her movement as she placed my palm on her steady breathing.. almost shuddering she is worried. 

 

Dara:"Can you feel how much love can be physically painful? I don't want you to be hurt being married to me.. Please Baby-rin I lov-.."

 

Chaerin:"I don't want to cancel and I don't care how hard it is.." I took her face between my hands.. I love you so much having your heart, that's all the wealth I want."

 

I told her not knowing that all the words i kept just flew out of my mouth.. I made her cry.. Her tears were falling through..l kissed her eyelids as the civil ceremony began before hand, signing the register..

 

The service was unusual as our love was already in the sight of the world..

 

To a faint voice..mine..

Her most used ringtone 

 

--

 *bows head*

Thank you for subscribing...