With you

Baby I Miss You

"Chaerin!!!" She shouted on my balcony

 

"Bom-unnie! Where is she?" I asked in haste

 

"Don't shout at me! I'm your unnie!!" She said still replying in a loud tone

 

"You shouted first!" 

 

"Chaerin-unnie just use my phone" Minkki said calmly handling her phone on my ear

 

"Babo Chaerin.. She called you on the phone." She said taking a deep breath "What did Dalong say?"

 

"She said Baby-rin I remember everything, I'm sorry I can't wait for you"

 

"Chaerin-unnie, she's going to see him"  Minkki said in wide-eyed

 

 ----on my way

 

I love you

There were just three words, but it was playing in continous loop in the back of my mind and screwing with concentration. How? How can I not be pursuaded? If it only given me more time to reflect on just how desperately I wanted to hear it from her everyday. Her silly mind, quirky humor, her soft heart and melting touch.. She is necessary to me as breathing.. I could not imagine a life without her.

Clutching my drink, I stepped out of the van onto the front steps of White painted building.  After almost an hour of searching under the heat of afternoon sunlight was a welcome of thirst.. I drank several long draughts of evian water in the brisk of silence and worry..

 

Where is she?

 

Where is my wife?

 

Despite the assurances of Dalong's attorney, who called that her engaged on her behalf the evidence that she did not tamper the crime scene nor help her father of the murder. Its hard to believe that the nightmares she had was the same nightmares  about her father's suicide and coincidences of her accident..

From across the highway, I saw a soft tourment across her face.. It only took a second for her to look at me in fixed eyes staring back as she stood stiffly beside the shiny white Range Rover parked on a curb.

 

I dropped my drink as it fell forgotten in the ground and almost leapping motion for an instant dashing into the street. Ignoring the bark of a horn and the screech of brakes dodging around pairs of cars and flung into her small body.

 

"Oh God, I wasn't going to do this" I said burying my face on her neck as I nearly knock her off her feet "And you don't have to say anything, I understand you feel confused, I don't expect anything, really, but I won't let you go .. I love you.. Please I love you so much.."

 

"Chaerin" she said barely out of breath as she caressed my hair

 

The only thing I had done reckless with my life is to come straight into her arms,  even if it took a shaking ground or a flight of cars.. The only wealth I wanted was her heart wrap in priceless love, no questions, no demands for an explaination, no words to reaproach.

Squeezing my eyes shut for tears I could never shed in public, locked my arm around her in terrible tension that made it harder to breathe.

 

"Chaerin..I"  she spoke again with her voice a bit stronger "can't breathe"

 

I blushed into her gaze, loosening the stranglehold I made, she leaned back

 

"What an idiotic thing running into a speeding street almost killing yourself" My wife said in an angry tone

 

"Shh.." I ordered I was meant to work my way of apologies on her, but when worry darkening her eyes. I knew I just need to convince her to listen.. "Just listen. When I came back from our YG lawyer I found out what your Appa had done. Somehow evidences had proof that you did not help your father from his crimes. And the judge proved difficult and the casses of tamper against you was dropped and.."

 

"Its alright"  She interrupted unwiling for me to explain any further. "I'm sorry I gave so much trouble, I left because I needed to clear my name.. Because I want to protect my Baby-rin too, I don't want to involve you.. I want you to be free from me"

 

"I don't care if I have nothing.. I want us to be together.. I love you.. I love you no matter what" I stretch into her arms and looked at her brown eyes, no longer shadows lurking there.. It was blazing bright as I remembered. 

 

"Baby-rin I missed you but, how could I possibly answer as much .." She smiled  "as I love you more" 

 

"Thank God that saved me from chaining you to a bed" I said dipping my head and kissed her hot and sweet and tender , as she responded equally knowing that it was a preview and a promise of our future..

 

----Ended--

 

Post end story will be thinking of it soon.. 

 

Sorry this had to end this way..

 

*bows head*

 

Thank you for subscribing, for the comments, for the upvotes, for waiting and the time of reading into my delusions..

 

Thank you so much ..