Bubbles

Baby I Miss You

She led me to a short flight of stones steps decending to the lawn. We followed the path that vanished among bushes and palm trees. Everywhere we saw flowers, red and white oleander, white magnolia, mauve and pink azaleas, all giving their delicate perfume to the afternoon cool air...

 

"It would tempt anyone to stare," 

 

I took another dip and blew the clear soap bubble, absolutely nothing like anyone I've ever known before.. This girl makes me feel special no matter how random I get.  We continued to play bubbles, a little childish maybe carefree, in the best sense of the word.. Free of care.. My eyes filled with moisture, feeling so good as my thudding heart held unknown happiness. to a strange mixture of anxiety and not knowing whether I'm going to laugh or cry from one minute to the next.

 

As we walked hand and hand and played liked little kids on the empty playground without a thought about time. 

 

Chaerin:"This is nice" She slipped her arm around my shoulders before I knew what she meant to do..

 

Dara:"CL-roo sound so envious"

 

Chaerin:"I've forgotten how charming it is" She felt good, crazy and absorbingly warm as we sat on the monkey bars, very close with her head laying on my right shoulder.

 

Dara:"Maybe we should wonder more often"

 

Chaerin:"Yeah," she said looking into my eyes with her eyesmile "This is peaceful,. Quiet"

 

Dara:"Quiet is boring for some people.." I wiggled her hand

 

Chaerin:"A little bit of peace and quiet is nice. I haven't had much calm atmosphere for days"

 

Dara:"Then this is good for CL-roo"

 

I folded my fingers on her hand and felt a deep sense of contentment. We discussed  a bit of her childhood, I find out that she loved coloring books as a hobby brought so much aeygoo hiding within her.

 

Dara:"Want to come over my hotel room and eat dinner?"

 

Chaerin:"Order food service"

 

Dara:"Or we can buy McDonalds on the way"

 

She laughed

Chaerin:"Sure" she said, gazing at me with a hungry look that made my heart melt.

 

She took my arm as we walked across the street to the fast food chain. It reminded me of my childhood, coming to a foreign food chainstore of a red bee clothed like a butler with a white goofy hat while it smiles broadly. 

 

Dara:"You're kidding!" I was amazed at the number of food items she purchased all in pairs. 

 

Chaerin:"Let me guess. Fried chicken" She said squeezing my waist and softly kissed my cheek

 

I blushed and hid it as I touched my nose.. Those y bedroom eyes soften a very appealing woman each time she looks at me. I understood what she's been thinking, she was afraid about losing my heart too. But CL-roo I might have lost important memories, but I'm falling in love and it doesn't fit in with your schedule.

 

I felt a cold breeze as we carried our food, linked our arms and walked back to the hotel.