Love me

Baby I Miss You

CD:"Big Noona" A boyish voice called out 

 

He was tall with carrying a load full of flowers with large hands of fair white skin stood out against his charcoal tailored suit. I frowned at him trying to recall, he shrugged his broad shoulders.

 

CD:"Noona, you don't know me?" When he settled the flowers down I felt shock with his thorough gaze."But I know you Big Noona"

 

CD:"Does the knock on your head ruined your appetite Big Noona?" He grinned with our similar features, he is the boy version of me.. My Gaettong-ahh aeygo

 

Dara:"Well, what's the verdict, doctor?"

 

CD:"Big Noona, you're gonna be okay, but I think you probably need lots of ice cream, and naps too.." He smiled although there were anxiousness in his eyes.

 

Durami:"I'll say that's very aeygo for medical advice, gaettong-ahh"

 

Gaettong-ahh beamed a smile up to his Small Noona while as he hugged our sister lifting her off the floor. Its been two days in the hospital, Durami asked my doctor and insisted to let me settle in at home by noon, rather than staying longer in the hospital.

Recalling nightmares about our father who had been imprisoned for a year now.

 

Dara:"Durami, do you mind if I ask you about Appa?"

 

Durami:"No, its ok Unnie "

 

Sang-hyun stopped preparing food, while Durami was thoughtfully waiting for me to say something.  But rather saying anything she held my hand frowning her tears.

 

Dara:"Please tell me something I don't know, or I'm gonna spend the rest of my life filling in blanks.." I said looking into her eyes, I was eager for answers.

 

CD:"About his death.." Unthinkable words appeared on his mouth it was heavy and sad

 

Dara:"He's.." I shook my head down controlling my tears "tell me"

 

Durami took a long inhale 

 

Durami:"Unnie ..his death was like most deaths.. He survived the bullet through his head but it destroyed his memory, he just laid there in the bed hospital. Umma spent camped out next to him, she always had loved him despite his ill behaviour. "

She rolled her eyes to prevent her tears and composed herself choose her rational words as I grabbed her hand and squeeze it

 

Durami:"He couldn't eat or sleep much by then, and Umma sang him his favorite song about how young and beautiful he was, and how he swept her off her feet..He smiled and even enjoyed it. It was his goodbye kiss, his last generosity."

 

Dara:"Where was I?"

 

She raised her eyes and looked at me

 

Durami:"Unnie, after the wedding vows, you ran away from your wedding day and flew back to Korea" She bowed her head. "I'm sorry I called you and sent a sms because he wanted to see us"

 

CD:"I was suppose to pick you up in the airport but you insisted to take a taxi."

 

Durami:"The last thing he said to us.. was to always lov~"

 

Dara:"..love me" I cried remembering those words he said to me on the car, those words that I heard over the Durami's phone. "He known even when I pretended to hate him as a little kid for leaving us"

 

Durami:"He smiled then, like he knew that we would break our promise not to cry in front of him. His face was utterly calm."