Gentle

Baby I Miss You

A woman's face filled my vision. She hunted me for a long time, appearing out of the mist that surrounded her, then fading only to reappear again, her dark eyes fixed within mine, intent and full of bitterness. 

She followed me as I ran away in fear, yet I was deeply drawn to her. I turned and pleaded with my tears that choked my heart.

 

"I'm sorry" 

 

"I'm sorry"

 

I had no idea what have I done... 

 

She smiled and opened her arms, and all was forgiven. It would be alright I felt safe with her as I reached out. For a moment she withdrew saying words that I couldn't hear and yet I knew there were wrongs that could never be right. I cried out unable to accept it, the until a sound of a alluring voice woke me up..

 

She was there, standing back against a wall. I noticed her eyes were as mysterious and as alluring from my dream...

 

"Sandara" a doll-like girl whose eyes were big like a cat's eye said anxiously. "Thank heaven you're awake"

 

I turned my aching head on the pillow to regard the pump, kindly face the woman's crying face beside me.

 

 "Dara-nyah.. Why? Why did you do it" she said tearfully

 

 "Run away like that, and on your wedding"

 

I tried to recall running away...where..from what? My head throbs but no memories came. The shorten name "Dara" she called me meant nothing, nor did I know this weeping woman.

 

My eyes glanced towards the woman still standing apart, watching me silently.

 

"How long have I been unconscious?" I asked

 

"Twenty-four hours" A  younger red head said. "Your car went off the road. Two members of the technical team found you nearby and naturally they bought you to YG.

 

"Why naturally?"

 

Through her haze their expression, was in brief silence

 

"They recognized you,"

 

My thoughts echoed

 

Wedding day... I'm too young to marry, I need to support my family, Where am I?

 

"I need to go, I have work"

 

"Your not in the condition to do that"  the woman by the wall leaned over me, her eyes were deep and her voice were gentle but commanding.

 

"All can wait, your family will be here soon"

 

"I'm afraid I don't know you.."

 

They looked at each other then at my direction.

 

"Do you know 2NE1?" The blond girl asked

 

"No.."

 

"Do you know Cheondung?" Another girl asked in a puzzled expression.

 

"No.." 

 

"Dara-unnie, Do you know where you live?"  

 

"I live in Ortigas.." Why would you ask? 

 

"Dara-unnie you lived here in Korea for 11years"

 

 "No, I left Korea 10years ago, its 2006"

 

"2017" I sought her eyes "Its May 27 2017"

 

"Can I have my purse please?" 

 

The teary eyed girl beside me helped me sit up  and handed a yellow baby chicken bag.. I seached for a mirror and saw my bare face and an lage ugly buise on my forehead that must have been from the accident.  I grabbed my passport .. there were different stamps from counties that I dreamed of travelling. 

 

I'm 34, but I feel like 23

 

I looked away despirately trying to find something or someone I recognize inside a room that I've never seen before.. It made me sad that I found no one I knew, those who were around me were strangers.. I held my head and felt a ring '

I stared at the inner band it read CL loves SP..

I'm married to a person named CL