17

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter  Seventeen

 

Your POV

We’re currently having lunch together at the restaurant near by my house. Baek ordered for Chicken Katsu while I only ordered a plate of sushi.

Which made Baek to whine, “Just a small plate consisting of 5 sushis? Are you crazy?”

I shook my head and told him that it is indeed, my everyday-portion of lunch. But I surely eat a lot for dinner, so it's kinda different.

Baekhyun enlarged his eyes and wanted to complain but I shut his mouth first by shoving him one of my sushis. “Yes, I know that’s unexpected but I’m alright, okay? Don’t worry about me. I'm still on my average weight, you can complain if I'm underweight.”

He sighed but gave me 2 pieces of Chicken Katsu. I gave him a frustrated glare but he didn’t care—eating his own dish as if nothing happened. “Please, Baek. I don’t eat this much.” I grabbed my spoon and was about to give him back his Katsu but he prevented me too.

“Don’t diet.” He said, with his mouth full.

“Since when I’m on diet? I had never been.” I ‘tsk’-ed but he just ignored me and continued eating.

“So, you’re back with that bastard.” Baekhyun talked with his mouth full of food, again. I cringed upon that. Gross.

“Ew, Baek, don’t eat while talking.” I lightly slapped his cheek and poked it. He shot me a death glare but I don’t care about it anyways. It’s not like he’s gonna kill me.

“And when will you stop calling Sehun a bastard?”

“Am I not allowed?” He pouted.

Urgh.

Back to his original self.

“It’s not about you are or you are not allowed.” I placed my palms on my cheek and looked into his eyes. “He isn’t a bastard so don’t make up some random facts.”

“But—“

“I know.” I sighed. “I know he called you a bastard too but I can handle him later on. Just stop that kind of bastard thing, will you?”

Baekhyun slowly nodded but frowned later on, starting eating his food silently.

Okay… Was I too harsh on him?

“Baek?” I squeaked. He just looked at me with a straight face but didn’t reply anything.

Great.

Now he’s mad.

“I didn’t mean to be harsh like that, okay?”

He didn’t even respond to my words and kept on eating as if there wasn’t anyone talking to him. “Yah, I’m sorry, okay?”

“Hah! You fell for my act!” Baekhyun suddenly shot up and pointed at me. “Finally I could hear Karen saying sorry!”

I gapped my mouth, wide, and clenched my teeth.

Hard.

“Annoying brat.”

“Easily-tricked-little-missy.”

.

.

.

“You’re not coming home?” I asked once we both got out of the restaurant.

Baek shook his head and preferred to go back to his house already. Pretty weird. Sometimes he would even insist on staying overnight in my house. Yes I know it sounds crazy because it’s only the both of us but yeah, what can you do to an insane Bacon?

“Well just be safe.” I said. Baekhyun turned to face me and smirked. “Aw come on, I’m not a little boy like you, little missy.”

“Whatever, you annoying Bacon.” I glared at him before we both separated our ways.

 

 

Before I could chat with Sehun, I showered up first. Done with that, just like how I usually do, I would scoot to my desk and grab my favourite pen.

Am not surprised that Sehun left me a few messages though.

But let me tell you—I’m not happy to see him saying this to me.

 

Yah, you’re going out with that guy instead of me?

That bastard?

 

I don’t know what is wrong with the both of you, calling each other bastards or something

And getting mad once I hang out with one of you

Just what the hell is wrong?

 

He started first!

 

What? I thought you called him ‘bastard’ first

Also, I

Please log in to read the full chapter