09

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  Nine

 

Author’s POV

The next day was Saturday, which means; no school. And since there’s no school, you were thinking that you might have got nothing to do today.

Until your frienemy called at 9.

“Karen! Can I come to your house today?” Baekhyun sounded soooooo excited from the other line.

Not wanting to be mean to him, you just simply said okay—making Baekhyun to grin happily like a 5 year old kid.

 

Just in 10 minutes, Baekhyun was already ringing your doorbell. “How did he come that fast?” You raised a brow and then walked to the door to open up.

There, stood a smiling Baekhyun with a tee and a pair of soccer pants and sandals. Very much casual for a Saturday morning. 

“Hi.” He waved and walked in as you gave him a weird stare. “Err, actually, what do you wanna do here?” You asked but he shrugged his shoulders—admitting that he’s bored anyways. “Well, I’m bored too.” You blew up your bangs and closed the door, gesturing Baekhyun to go to your room.

The first thing that Baekhyun did when he arrived inside your room was soon, flying towards your bed. You rolled your eyes and folded your arms. “Baek, do you love my bed that much?”

“I love your bed but I love you more~” He chuckled as you gave him a disgusting look.

“Stop that.”

“I know you’re shy.” He eyed you with his sly eyes.

“What? That’s so disgusting, you know.” You said while backing away from him and walked into the TV area.

“Since we’re both bored, let’s just play House of Dead.” You then took out your PS4 with 2 analog sticks.

You gave one to Baekhyun as you followed Baek to plop down on your bed.

“Now, the one who kills less zombies will have to make a milkshake.” Baekhyun said, making you to widen your eyes.

“What? That’s not fair.”

“Oh, Karen, are you afraid of me?”

You shot him a death glare and held your analog stick tighter. “I am not afraid of you.”

“Good, besides, you’re good in arcades so you might easily won though.”

“Arcades yes, but not PS4, moron.” You rolled your eyes, making Baekhyun to actually laugh in victory—feeling sure that he will win against you.

 

And hey, he actually did.

 

“Psh, I’m weak in this.” You grunted and got up from your bed. “Don’t touch my things when I’m going to make the milkshake.”

Baekhyun only nodded as you got outside.

However, since Baekhyun didn’t promise, he roamed around your room and checked every single thing that you have—until he came to open up your drawer.

“Journal geek as always.” He shook his head in amusement and took out the journal. “I wonder why I even fell for a journal geek. God.”

Anyway, being curious, Baekhyun opened it up. But he all he found were weird entries, like how he said before.

“Did she drink ethanol and got brain mental disease?” He wrinkled his nose but later on, went to grab a pencil and flipped the last page of the book.

 

Journal geek, Karen. <3

 

Baekhyun then laughed towards his cheesiness and was about to erase the writings but it soon faded—making his eyes almost popping out from his sockets.

“What the heck?”

And there, another writing appeared.

 

I bet you’re not Karen.

 

“What? How? Who? Wh—“

“Hey milkshake’s—Yah, don’t touch my journal!” You put away 2 glasses of milkshakes and ran towards Baekhyun, putting on your panicked, yet, furious look. But he raised the journal higher and put on a frustrated expression.

“Karen, explanation.”

You sighed deeply and gestured Baekhyun to sit on the bed. You didn't forget to give him the milkshake too. Actually, his face was already sulking because you had never told him anything about the journal but after you handed him the milkshake, he'd at least, cool down.

“So it’s like, a guy called Sehun—“

“What? Did you just say Sehun? Isn

Please log in to read the full chapter