15

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  Fifteen

 

Author’s POV

“Still being ignorant?” Baekhyun asked as the both of you were walking, on the way to the school lobby. You couldn’t believe that it was already Friday—which means, exams week will start only in a few days left.

“Sadly, yes.” You admitted and walked limply. It had been a few days since Sehun replied a short message to you. “Ah, I told you that you have me.” Baekhyun pointed at himself while doing a cool pose. You chuckled towards his cheesiness and shook your head in amusement.

“Well, thank you for not being whiny either annoying for these few days. I appreciate it.” You smiled and lightly slapped Baek’s arms. Baekhyun rubbed his arms and gave you a frustrated look. “Just for this moment though.” He sighed as you raised a brow at him.

“What? Why?”

“Coz’ once you’ll be back with Sehun, you’ll focus on him so I’ll have to direct your attention by being whiny.” He said and it made you to tilt your head in confusion.

“What do you mean?” You looked at him, confused. Baekhyun just shrugged and walked inside the lobby first—secretly frowning, while you were left dumbfounded.

“What was that supposed to mean?” You thought.

 

 

“Okay, class, before the Economics teacher could teach you, she gave me some time to announce something.” Your homeroom teacher, Mrs. Yoon said and grabbed a stack of papers. “So, here’s the schedule for your final exams. I’m sorry for the sudden exam week planned by the principal.” She said and all of the students started queuing to grab the schedules.

Once you get yours, you hurriedly sat back on your chair and read it.

“What on the actual ?” You cursed in a low voice as Baekhyun went to sit beside you. “What’s wrong?”

“History and Math are going to be on the same day.” You were soooooo pissed and really wanted to beat the person who made this schedule.

If you were brave enough, you would just rip this schedule and asked all of your friends to do a demo to the principal.

But of course, you’re not that insane though.

“Aye, just study.” Baekhyun simply replied and folded the schedule. You gritted your teeth and gave him a light slap on his shoulders.

“You yourself too, ARCADE LOVER.”

“What? FYI, I haven’t been visiting the arcades this lately.” Baek scoffed.

“Yeah whatever, liar.” You joked but Baek found that offensive. Quite offensive.

“Geez, Karen, stop stating the—“

“Baekhyun-ssi, the Economics teacher is about to come so I suggest you to stay silent in your seat before she could punish you.” Mrs. Yoon said.

Baek soon shut his mouth and looked away in embarrassment while you gave him a victorious smirk.

 

 

“Can I go to your house tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked as the both of you were making you guys’ way to the café.

You looked at him weirdly and obviously, putting a –Why?- expression.

“To study, of course.” He said proudly as you rolled your eyes. “Please. When you’re in my house, you’d probably go for gaming.”

“Yah, I’m not caring about that for now coz’ exam week is next week. NEXT WEEK.”

Since you were carefree enough, you just simply nodded—agreeing that Baekhyun would be coming tomorrow.

 

“Dude, help.” The struggling Baekhyun panted while bringing the 2 big trays, holding 5 glasses of milkshake and the other one with 3 cappuccinos.

You were about to help Baek but an evil plan popp

Please log in to read the full chapter