21

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  Twenty One

 

Your POV

Something’s odd today. I mean it.

Do you know that, THAT BACON guy wasn’t standing in front of the gates anymore like how he usually does?

I am not upset but I’m instead, surprised.

Did they really have chemistry? Like, that fast?

 

“Baek.” I called out when I noticed him sitting on his seat already. It’s freaking early but man, he’s already there, playing with his phone.

Odd?

Yes.

“Hmm?” He responded, but didn’t even take a glance on me.

“Hey, I’m talking to you.”

“Hmm.”

I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him, staring from the top to the bottom. “Nothing happened to you, right?”

“Well I should be asking you that.” He said, but eyes were still glued to his phone screen. Okay, is he actually texting Haerin?

“Are you both okay now?” I asked.

“What do you mean, okay? And I’m the one who should be asking you that, TOO.” He then locked his phone screen and faced me. “What?” I gave him a weird stare. He said, “I mean, hello, you had been cold to me for the whole week without any reason and the worse thing is, you went out with Jongin.”

“Oh that?” I chuckled awkwardly, “Actually I was just acting, just to ship you and Haerin. Since—“

“SORRY?” He said sarcastically and went closer to me, “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I COULDN’T HEAR YOU.”

“It was just an act.”

Baekhyun then gasped (but not like the fangirls) and facepalmed, “You tricked me for the whole time?”

“You don’t notice?” I gave him a smirk.

He went quiet and cried. Didn’t cry till tears come out, just… yeah you know what I mean.

“I hate you Karen, really. I hate you.” He sobbed (still with no tears).

“Aw Baek, I thought you love me.” I teased. He got up from his crying position (?) and faced me with red cheeks.

“That was long ago—until you start this act and made me to move on to Haerin. She’s a very nice girl though.”

“Long ago?” I laughed, “It had just been a week! And I’m surprised that Sehun’s plan actually worked, in one freaking week!”

Baekhyun choked on his own spit and gave me a disbelief look. “What? That guy’s actually helping you?”

I nodded.

“Ah right, no wonder.” He chuckled sarcastically, “He purposely help you to ship the both of us so he can actually make you fall for him, instead of you, falling for me.”

I scratched the back of my neck and looked away, “I…don’t think so.”

“See? You even got awkward when I talked about him. And I know, you like him.”

“What? No!” I denied. Baekhyun didn’t care and folded his arms.

“Please, you’re obvious.”

I sighed while massaging my temples. This guy is seriously getting on my nerves, but he has the point.

“Anyways, are you both together already?”

“Nope, but we are going to be.” Baek grinned and here comes his ‘imagining session’. “I had planned to confess though, with lots of preparation.”

He then started telling me his plans, from the first till the end.

And what the heck, I never knew this guy was actually pretty romantic.

“So at the end, I’m going to shoot some fireworks with the writing ‘will you be my girlfriend?’ while we both are resting after the cycling session by the Han river. Awesome, isn’t it?” He said confidently.

“Yeah, good luck for that then.” I chuckled.

“Thanks, best friend.” He patted my back.

 

I can’t wait to tell Sehun about this.

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t believe that Sehun’s plan actually worked. I mean, look, when I was working in the café just now, RinHyun were cooperating well and let’s just say, they’re such a cute couple.

I couldn’t deny that.

 

Sehun-ah, Baek’s gonna confess to her soon.

And I’m pretty surprised that your plan actually worked, JUST IN A FREAKING WEEK

Seriously, you’re amazing.

 

Ooh, nice then.

Well, thanks, Sehun’s glad to help :)

 

Aww, he’s talking with the third person’s POV.

How cute.

 

Haha, starting to talk with the third person’s POV now?

I had never known a jerk would do this.

Kidding!

 

Sehun can’t ? :(

Ok break it, psychopath.

I'm tired enough to be bullied.

Kidding!

 

Aye, why do you like copying what I always say, huh?

Please log in to read the full chapter