24

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  Twenty Four

 

Author’s POV

“Sehun?” Jessica’s voice echoed to your ears. You sighed and grabbed your suitcase, “I’m out of here. Tell Aaron that I’m sorry because I couldn’t bid goodbye to him.”

With that, you left the mansion with sadness all over you. Even in the limo, you kept on sniffing silently, thinking about how Sehun would be doing now.

He couldn’t die, could he?

Well, you hope not. But if he eventually did, you will have to live your usual life then, and accept the fact that Sehun had never existed.

“Stupid Jessica.” You muttered to yourself softly while looking through out the window, frowning as you held your tear coming out from your eyes.

.

.

During the whole summer vacation in Korea, there wasn’t anything special.

Baekhyun and Haerin were of course, busy with their date and you never expect Jongin hanging out with you.

Maybe there are a few times you hang out with Jongin, but not for the whole summer vacation of course. Even though you couldn’t smile, you had to. No matter how hurt you were, you had to accept the fact that Sehun was gone.

Gone forever.

 

Most of the nights, you were always quiet, staying inside your bedroom and sometimes would cry while looking out to the sky at your balcony.

You wished that one day, just, maybe one day, Sehun would appear out of nowhere.

But you know, that seemed impossible.

“Why did Jessica have to do that?” You cried silently while looking at the bright stars in the sky.

.

.

.

The time soon came for you, to attend school again—as a new 11th grader. The worse thing was, you and Baekhyun were separated, which means, it would be even harder for you to interact with him. Just like how other school usually does, of course, the first day would be the student orientation.

You didn’t care about that. All you did was daydreaming, daydreaming, and daydreaming.

The whole summer vacation didn’t make you to forget about Sehun.

“Yah, cheer up, will you?” Baekhyun nudged your shoulders. He was actually sitting next to you and yes, he knew about the incident.

Please log in to read the full chapter