04

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  Four

 

[A/N: Starting from now on, Sehun’s message will be in Blue while yours would be in Orange, Enjoy!]

 

 

Your POV

4th of January today. And as usual, I’d prepare my own breakfast and go to school. But before I could do that, I went to check my ‘talking-journal’ first.

Yeah, that Sehun guy.

I flipped the page where I had a conversation with him last night.

 

Yeah yeah you go sleep already. Daddy’s little girl had always been like that.

 

That little piece of . I gritted my teeth towards his words. This guy’s surely getting on my nerves.

Okay I don't know whether he’s a guy or a girl but for some reason, he gave me a manly vibe.

Coz’ it wouldn’t be an animal for sure.

 

Well I didn’t bother on replying him now coz’ all I said was just to ‘check’, not to ‘reply’, right? So I closed my journal and placed it inside my backpack. Showering up and having breakfast took me 20 minutes. And as usual, I would just leave my house and go to school like how I usually do.

I met Baekhyun there, standing right in front of the gates. Gosh, he had always been like this.

 

“Yah, aren’t you tired of waiting for me in front of the gates everyday?” I nudged him annoyingly as he chuckled and slung his arms over my shoulders. “Of course not, anything for my bestfriend!” He cheered positively, not aware of how I found it pretty awkward since I treated him like a bug. We were frenemies after all, in my point of view, though.

“You wish.” I rolled my eyes, but in a joking manner. He then pouted later on but I didn’t care anyways. Even though I had to admit that he is cute, his pout won’t work on me if he’s starting to beg for something.

For me, it’s a little… ew-ish.

“So… How’s you and your journal?” He asked again. My freaking heart.

“Why do you have to ask that for the whole time? Aren’t you bored?” I retorted, bored of the topic. “I’m just asking!” He frowned as the both of us reached our class. 

Hate to say this but our first subject was History.

And the teacher was somehow strict. I hate how my schools keep on recruiting strict teachers. Really.

“Now, I’m going to write a few paragraphs on the board and you guys will have to jot them all down.”

I know the whole class would want to sigh and groan as loud as they could. But they just can’t, for the history teacher.

We might get kicked out.

 

I didn’t only take out my History notebook, also my journal with me.

I wrote a sentence to be sent to Sehun.

 

Hey. I’m in the class right now.

 

Nobody asks.

 

He really wants a dead wish, doesn't he.

I was trying to be nice.

 

Whatever! I don’t care.

 

I rolled my eyes in disbelief as I wanted to write longer but the history teacher then hit the whiteboard with her 1m wooden ruler.

“Karen Park.” She said as I gulped. Oh no oh no, not detention please.

“Do you understand what I’m actually writing?”

I slowly nodded as she made a way to my place.

Shoot.

“May I know if you had taken notes or not? And what’s with this old book?” She held out my journal and started to see the entry that I wrote a few seconds ago.

“I-It’s a blank-new book, Ms.” I said and at least, wanted to thank Sehun that he read the message quickly—making my writings to fade away before the teacher could see it.

And thank goodness, Sehun didn't bother to reply for a moment.

“I see. Just do not forget to take notes.” She placed my journal back on my table and went back to the front, started on explaining more theories.

I don’t know if I should say this to the jerk but…

Thank you, Sehun.

 

 

After class dismissal, Baekhyun o

Please log in to read the full chapter