13

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  Thirteen

 

Author’s POV

The next day, you woke up lazily. Yup, you’re in a very deep slumber. Couldn’t sleep last night just because of thinking of Sehun having a girlfriend is surely, the most stupid thing that you had ever experienced.

“Just who the hell is his girl?!” You shot up from your bed and then ruffled your hair in frustration.

“But to think about it, why would I care?” You mentally slapped yourself and made your way to your bathroom.

 

On your way to school, unexpectedly, your mind was all thinking about Sehun’s girlfriend.

“Neah, he’s lying.” You blurted out but then sighed again. But what if he’s telling the truth?

 

However, a jerk often lies, right?

 

“Why am I even thinking about this.” You shook your head in disappointment, thinking that you’ll ask Sehun later just to make sure.

Okay maybe not later, but after you go home—because you left your journal at home due to your rushing hours.

 

 

“Aye, why are you late, little missy?” Baekhyun was again, standing in front of the gates with a smile plastered on his face.

You shot him a look and stepped on his foot harshly.

“OUCH!”

“Well that’s what you get when you mess with the psychopath.” You smirked while Baek was literally crying. Without tears though, but you could still tell he was about to cry, jokingly. 

“Karen, that’s rude.”

“Well Baek, that’s annoying.” You copied his tone and started walking. Baekhyun caught up from behind and poked your arms. “You should be thankful because I waited for you.”

“Hey, I never asked you to.” You victoriously smiled while Baek was pouting, feeling disappointed that he lost.

 

Well, you got the point right there.

It’s not you who requested Baek to wait for you anyways.

 

“Karen, why are you so mean towards me?”

“Because.” You poked his forehead. “You’re being whiny and annoying towards me.”

“So if I change, will you still hate me?” He put on his hopeful face but you had no effect on that. You rolled your eyes in annoyance and blew your bangs. “Why do boys want to change these days? You’re like Sehun.”

Baekhyun secretly frowned towards you, because of calling out that bastard’s name.

 

Just why, every time you talk to Baek, the name ‘Sehun’ would always been spelled out?

 

“Yeah right, that bastard.” Baek rolled his eyes this time while you just furrowed your eyebrows, scratching your head. “Why do the both of you love calling each other ‘bastards’ huh?” Your expression turned disappointed. “I don’t like to see you both fight.”

“He started first.” Baekhyun defended himself.

“Ok ok stop it and let’s go to class.” You sighed and dragged the frustrated Baekhyun with you to both of your class.

 

 

“Now, pair up with your seatmate and do this quiz.” The Business teacher distributed 2 worksheets to each pair. Hearing upon that, you sighed heavily and turned your head to Baekhyun.

He was instead, grinning happily.

“Aye, why are you so far away?” Baekhyun noticed that you were actually distancing a few centimeters away from him. You scoffed lightly and reluctantly went back to the original position but Baek pulled your chair closer to him. “Baek, there’s no need to pull my chair like that!” You whined but he just laughed and pulled your chair for the last time in a quite powerful grip—causing you to accidentally stumble.

Not wanting to fall right onto Baek, you hold his shoulders tightly to prevent yourself from falling.

Please log in to read the full chapter