06

A Jerk in my Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  Six

 

Your POV

“Haerin!” I called once I entered the café. Looking around that it had been quite crowded; I guessed that I was a little too late.

“Aye, where are you? We had been so busy without you!” She whined like a 5-year-old kid.

Oh come on, Rin. Grow up.

“I’ve got some extra task, sorry. I’ll be right back!” I said and went to my locker. As usual, I’d wear my uniform and soon, went to serve tables.

Haerin and I were surely an awesome partner in serving the costumers. I mean, we just have a great teamwork.

 

“A vanilla latte and iced-americano to table number 12.” Haerin said and I soon picked up the orders, placing them on my tray and headed to that table.

That had been going on and on till 6 P.M, as usual, where I and Haerin would end our shift.

It was indeed tiring but what can we do?

I just can’t blame the café for being too famous.

 

“Now that’s, what we call a day.” A deep sigh escaped from Haerin's lips, implying how she was getting a little tired. I looked tired too since we did rushed back and front for the whole time just now. Luckily that our service wasn’t that bad or people might complain and probably our boss would fire us in an instant. 

And now that’s 6 P.M, I would just go home and do my stuffs like how I usually do—eating dinner, showering up and doing homework.

But the thing is, there’s no homework given today.

 

Too much homework= stressed.

No homework=bored.

 

Yay.

 

Boringness was all over me while I’m still playing with my pen.

Oh right! The Jack Frost drawing! I should totally post my beautiful work in instagram with many people liking it even though my followers are still-

Wait. 

Why am I looking at a stickman in front of me?

 

Sehun, did you just redraw my Jack Frost?

 

While writing that, I was clenching my fist for the whole time.

 

Yep. Why? It’s your fault on drawing in the journal anyways. If I accidentally see it, it would just fade like how you usually write messages.

And anyways, I thought my stickman was much better.

 

This jerk.

I had tried my best on creating my beautiful piece of artwork and that guy could just see and replace it with a freaking ugly stickman?

. If he was in real life, Sehun would be that nerd in my class who only excels in Mathematics and doesn't even know the basic of art. 

 

Seriously, you surely know that I could just break you into pieces by ripping you off.

 

Ha, as if you can, weakling.

 

Yah, what do you mean by that?! Jerk.

 

Psychopath.

 

I’m tired of fighting with you.

 

Haha alright, alright. I’m sorry.

 

Wait, what?

Did he just freaking say SORRY?

 

That’s… rare.

No.

It’s ing rare for a jerk to say sorry. I mean, what kind of would apologize over small things? This is totally the first for me.

 

Dude, am I seeing the right thing that you said sorry?

 

Are you blind? Were your eyeballs popping out of your retina already?

I never knew a psychopath’s eyes were truly ugly.

 

Fine Sehun. FINE.

Just do not replace my drawing with your damn stickman next time, alright?

 

Hmm… maybe yes?

OR NO.

 

Curse you.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter