Under the Moonlight Part 2

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm the rapper of Exo, Tao" Tao introduced himself while offering a handshake. CL shook his hand.

"So Tao-ssi, what are you doing here at night?" CL asked. She noticed the animal that he was touching before she came. The animal was a cat, and it looked abandoned. "I was giving this cat some food and drink." Tao answered, while staring at the cat. CL crouched down, and patted the cat's head. The cat purred in relaxation.

"Is the cat a boy or a girl?" Tao became flustered at CL's question. He isn't the type of person to look at the of an animal to know its gender. "Uhh... Its...errmmm..." He stuttered, clueless on what to reply. CL giggled at his response. "Let me guess... you're too innocent to look at its gender, right?" CL asked, with a hint of interest. Tao looked away, hiding his tomato-colored face.

CL lifted the cat, and took a glimpse at its . "A girl, I see..."

Tao scratched his nape, nervously. CL placed the cat down, then faced Tao. "How about you, sunbae? Why are you outside of your dorm when its already night?" Tao questioned CL.

CL looked up, staring at the full moon above. Tao became curious so he also stared at the moon. "Just feel like walking in the streets at night." CL shrugged. Tao now faced her, looking at her features. Based on his observations, she looked stressed and worn out. He figured she's tired. But then, he noticed her eyes getting watery. Tao widened his eyes.

"Sunbaenim?" He called, grasping her shoulder, comfortingly. CL wiped away her tears, then faced Tao. "Is there something wrong?" CL shook her head, gently.

Tao didn't believe her. He wanted to know the reason behind her sudden tears. Tao didn't think twice so he wrapped his arms around her body. CL became stiff and shocked.

"Ta-Tao-ssi?"

Tao didn't talk. He just soothed her back. "Let it out, sunbaenim. I bet you've been holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter