Precious To Him

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did they leave?" Dara curiously asked.

D.O. nodded, then carefully leaped outside. Dara followed him, but her foot accidentally hit the box, causing her to lose balance. She shrieked, preparing for her face to hit the ground, but felt nothing.

A pair of arms were holding her by the waist to prevent her from falling. She looked up to see D.O. with a heart shaped smile.

"Be careful, sunbae... " Dara pouted at him. D.O. supported her to stand.

"Thanks, D.O.-ssi... But the way you held me..." Dara said, giggling. "It's like I'm so fragile that I will break if I fall..."

D.O. blushed at her statement.

As they finally left the place...

"Kris left me behind... So mean..." Dara muttered in her breath, then pouted. D.O. noticed her puffed cheeks.

"What's wrong, sunbaenim?" D.O. asked, worried. Dara shook her head.

"It's nothing... Let's go!" She pumped her fist. D.O. sighed helplessly...

Back to Exo...

Suho texted D.O. that they were in SM Ent. practicing, in case that he'll return. He heaved a worried sigh. Lay approached the Exo-K leader. "Suho, where did Kris ge go?" 

"He said that he's looking for D.O. with Kai..." Suho answered.

"Alright!! Let's take another round!" Suho announced, clasping his hands. All the members agreed, then positioned themselves. While they were on the halfway of the song, D.O. entered the room, surprisingly. They all seized in dancing, when they saw D.O. They screamed in joy, crashing him into a strong embrace.

"I can't...BREATHE!!" D.O. managed to yell, making the members to release him from a bone-crashing hug. D.O. catched his breath. "We were so worried about you..." Suho told him. All of the members nodded. D.O. eyed them, suspiciously.

"Really? I bet you're enjoying yourselves without me..." They vigorously shook their head. "Of course not, Kyungsoo-ah! We even sent Kai to look for you..." Chen said.

Baekhyun elbowed him in his stomach, giving him pain. "Kai volunteered himself to look for him... We didn't order him to look for D.O., idiot!" Baekhyun corrected. Chen coughed, then grumbled. "Now, you made it sound like we weren't worried for him!"

Baekhyun gasped in realization. Suho facepalmed himself. "Let's just get started on practicing! We don't have time to fight, OK?" Suho changed the topic to avoid for D.O. to walk out again.

After that, they returned to their positions, except for Lay. He approached Suho to ask permission to go back to the dorm for he forgot something.

"Aigoo Yixing-hyung... you're always forgetful..." Suho remarked, making Lay confused.

"Forgetful?" He asked, which Suho just shook his head as a reply.

At Exo's Dorm...

"Where did I put it?"

Lay asked to himself, as he dug into his clothes. He was looking for his favorite face towel, but got misplaced... in his opinion.

He searched in his drawers, but still no towel. He decided to search at s' cabinets. After a while, he found it in Luhan's drawer. He wondered why it was there, but just shrugged it off.

He stepped outside of the dorm after locking it. He kept on staring at his towel, afraid that it'll get lost, that he didn't notice that he bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The person yelled. Lay stopped on gazing at his towel, and saw Minzy sitting on the ground, with a pile of papers scattered around her.

She was glaring at him. Lay curiously stared at her, and asked, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter