CL and Dara: Friends or Foes?

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 2ne1's Dorm...

"Hey, Chaerin-ah!! I'm getting worried for Dara..." Bom anxiously said. CL had to admit that she was getting worried for her eonnie. "I'm going out..." While getting the jacket, she hurriedly left the dorm.

At the park...

She arrived at the park, sweating. She searched for Dara in every corner. "Eonnie!" She called out, but no response. To her surpise, she saw a couple sitting on a bench. She recognized the woman as soon as she laid her eyes on her. "Dara eonnie!" She exclaimed in her thoughts. She saw Dara being goofy around to the person next to her. She shifted her look at the man beside her.

He was a pretty boy, indeed. He has a brunette hair, beautiful eyes, and a charming smile. He may look girly, but in her opinion, he's really manly. She wanted to know who he is. She wanted to know him, and vice versa. "I wonder who he is..."She wondered in her thoughts. Suddenly, she remembered the time when she and the other girls visited their neighbors. She caught a glimpse of him at the back while chatting with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

While she was busy thinking, Luhan stood up from the bench. She snapped back to reality and watched him. Her eyes almost bulged out of its sockets, when she caught him kiss her forehead. She fell on her knees, shocked. She didn't why she feel hurt when she witnessed the scene. Is it because of Dara or the man? She shook her head, clueless. When the man has left, she quickly approached Dara. "Eonnie!!" CL shouted. Dara turned back and saw CL approaching her. She fidgeted in her seat, panicking. Why is CL calling her? She feared.

As CL has arrived, she casted her head down. "Eonnie... Dara eonnie..."

"Wh-What is it? Dara stuttered. CL let out a long sigh, and took a seat beside her. "Are you afraid of me, eonnie?" She calmly asked, staring at Dara's side profile. She shook her head like a robot. "Then, why are you looking down? Look at me, eonnie." Dara obeyed. CL cupped her tear-struck face. "Eonnie, what's wrong with you? Why did you do that?" CL asked, fighting the urge to yell at her. When Dara heard her talk, her tears welled up again.

"Aaiissshhh.... Jinjja! Are you just gonna cry, eonnie?! Huh?! Why don't you open that damn mouth of yours?!" CL snapped at her, then shove her face. "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

"Bull----! All you do is apologize! Why don't you tell me or the others why you did that?!" Dara was crying... so much that she couldn't speak. She shook her head. "So, you really don't plan on telling me, huh?! Fine! Be that way!" CL fumed as she left her alone in the park. "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you... I am really sorry..." She hopelessly cried in her thoughts.

At Exo's Dorm...

"What?!" Chanyeol gasped in shock. "Uh-huh... She was crying, so I comforted her..." Luhan explained to Chanyeol what happened with him and Dara in the park.

"But, hyung, you know.... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter