First Shooting Part 1

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

"Hey... Chanyeol... Earth to Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled at the dazed Happy Virus. Chanyeol became so startled that he fell from his chair. Baekhyun heaved a weary sigh at his friend and bandmate. 

"Wh-What is it, Baek?" Chanyeol stuttered while asking. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him. Lately, he noticed Chanyeol spacing out eversince he returned from yesterday. He wondered what happened while he was out. 

"You're scaring me, Baek... What do you want?" Chanyeol bluntly questioned, crossing his arms. "Scaring you? You should look at your face! I bet you'll frighten yourself to the bones..." Chanyeol gasped at his retort. 

"Mwo?! I'm not scary!" 

"Ever since you came back home yesterday, you were wearing a weird expression on your face. It made me want to punch the gut out of you!" Baekhyun scowled. It took a while for Chanyeol to realize what Baekhyun's explanation was before flushing in embarrassment. 

Chanyeol scratched his nape nervously, while Baekhyun was tapping his foot imaptiently, waiting for him to speak. There was a long, uncomfortable silence between them, until D.O.'s cheery voice broke it. 

"Hey, guys! Wha-" He stopped, feeling the tense atmosphere in the room. He glanced at them both, curious on the situation between them. 

"Are you guys okay?" He asked, but received no answer from them. Baekhyun gave up on pestering Chanyeol, so he walked away. D.O. watched his back then sat beside Chanyeol. He peered at his face, and saw his face as red as a tomato. He panicked, thinking that he's sick. "Chanyeol hyung! Are you sick?! You're so red!" D.O. exclaimed. 

D.O. was about to stand from his seat, but Chanyeol grabbed his wrist. "I'm not sick, Kyungsoo-ah..." He assured to him. D.O. sat again on his chair, then Chanyeol released his hold of his wrist. "Just embarrassed of myself..."

"I see... Well, tomorrow will be your WGM shooting with Dara. Goodluck!" D.O. cheered for him, patting his back then left. Chanyeol's heart beat quickened when D.O. informed him. How was he gonna make their first shooting memorable? He thought to himself in despair. 

 After AON WORLDTOUR Concert in Shanghai...

2NE1, Winner and Team B were on their way back to Korea. It was a long and exhausting day for them, but they had fun despite all the work. 

They were on the plane. Everyone was sleeping, except for Dara and Bom. Dara was gazing out on the window while Bom was munching some snacks. Dara heaved a sigh, giving worries to Bom. 

"Hey, Darong! Are you okay?" She worriedly asked. Dara didn't answer instead exhaled another puff of air. They were sitting together by the way. 

Bom pouted her cheeks in irritation then pinched Dara's cheek, earning a yelp from her. "Ow~ Why did you pinch my cheek?" Dara asked, rubbing her red cheek. 

"All you did after the concert was sigh. Is something bothering you?" Bom questioned in a worried tone. Dara shook her head as a reply. "I'm just tired..." 

"Oh... then, you should sleep like the others here..." Bom suggested, but Dara refused. "I don't feel like sleeping..."

"Aigoo... what to do with you?" Bom hopelessly muttered, then went back to eating her snacks. Dara watched the clouds outside as they pass by the plane. To her surprise, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

She opened it to see who texted her, and it turned out to be Kris. Her eyes widened in shock, and her heart raced inside her chest. Why would Kris give her text? She was so frantic and excited to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter