Honey

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaerin?"

When Tao and CL heard this, they stumbled to stand on their feet. It was Bom who interrupted their romantic scene. Bom approached them. "What are you guys doing?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

They become flustered, couldn't have the courage to look at Bom's furious eyes. "Uhh... Nothing! What you saw was just an accident!" CL exclaimed, sweatdropping. "Accident? Then, why are your faces so close to each other? That wasn't an accident."

CL shrank on her question. Tao butted into their conversation. "She lost her balance, so she fell on me." Bom eyed him with suspicion. Tao gulped at her glare that could kill. "You should be careful on your actions, Chaerin and Tao-ssi... You're lucky that I witnessed that scene. What if the sasaengs found you instead? You're in public! Think of your images! Your reputation!" Bom snapped at them, making them feel uncomfortable. They bowed multiple times in apology. Bom helplessly sighed, placing her hand on her hip.

"And, Chaerin... just forgive Dara ok? She has a reason! Though, she won't tell us.... Even so, at least she's sorry for what she did... Give her a chance, Chaerin. We're all sisters, right? We all love each other, right? Please? And, our dorm is being fixed now, so no need to shut her out." Bom pleaded CL to forgive Dara.

CL thought about it. She admits that being angry won't solve anything. If she doesn't forgive Dara, their group might be affected. But, the thing that annoys her is that Dara won't tell her the reason. Why won't she tell her? Doesn't she trust CL that's why she won't tell? That hurt so much to her case. But, does her other members know? No, right? So, she isn't the only one who doesn't know. She finally came into a decision. She composed herself then faced Bom.

"I forgive Dara now..." She declared, at long last. Bom hugged her in so much happiness. Bom got teary eyed on her decision. "I'm so proud of you, Chaerin! You did a good job!" She praised CL, still hugging her.

While they were having their moment, Tao was just standing there, dumbfounded on what he'll do. He wanted to interfere but he's afraid that they'll be mad at him. Instead, he slowly sneaked away from them, trying not to get their attention.

Unfortunately, Bom caught him. "And, where are you going, mister?" Tao flinched at her words. He faced them, then awkwardly laughed. "I need to go now... My hyungs are probably looking for me..." He reasoned out, nervously. CL and Bom glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter