First Step

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 2ne1's Dorm...

"So, here's my place..." Bom said, stopping at the front door. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O. were behind her. She turned around to face them, then bowed 90 degrees. "Thanks again for saving my purse!" 

"It was no big deal, sunbaenim..." Chanyeol smiled. Bom stole a glance at D.O. but was caught. She quickly averted her eyes from him, startled. Baekhyun saw this moment, and can't help being jealous. 

"Well then, we'll be heading back to our dorm as well..." D.O. uttered. D.O. and Chanyeol were about to enter their dorm, but noticed Baekhyun was still at 2ne1's Dorm. Bom was curious on Baekhyun's stay. 

In a blink of an eye, Baekhyun leaned to Bom then pressed his lips on her right cheek. Bom's eyes widen in surprise, and her face as red as a tomato.

"Bye, Bom sunbaenim!" Baekhyun winked, then swiftly returned to the dorm. Chanyeol and D.O. were frozen as ice on their spots. D.O. turned to Bom then bowed. "Please excuse Baekhyun's disrespectful act towards you..." He apologized.

"I'll be punishing him, so don't worry..." D.O. added, then stormed inside the dorm, with a flaming aura. Chanyeol awkwardly grinned at Bom, then also stepped inside the dorm. 

Bom leaned her back against the door frame, then heaved a sigh. She clenched her shirt, on her chest. "What a day..." She said, then wearily entered her dorm. 

At Exo's Dorm...

"Don't kill me!" Baekhyun shouted. He was in his room to hide from the furious Dyodoreu. 

"You should be punished for doing such a disgraceful thing towards our sunbaenim!" D.O. shouted back. "She's not your sunbaenim anymore! She's a noona to you now!!" When D.O. heard this, he stopped. 

D.O. casted his head down, feeling hopeless and tired. Kai approached him, worriedly. 

"What's up with all the yelling?" He asked. 

"It's nothing..." D.O. lied, then walked away. Kai knew this, but decided not to mingle with their business. 

"I'm gonna miss you guys!" Suho exclaimed at the M members. They were gonna leave the next day, going to China for Overdose promotions and award ceremonies. "Geez... We'll be back after we finished all of them. No need to miss us that much... It's not my style." Kris scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Wahhh!! I'm gonna miss you too, hyung!" Tao cried out, hugging Suho. Suho hugged him back, then also cried. Kris shuddered at the scene before him. 

"You guys are like children... What an embarrasment..." Kris sighed, disppointed. Chen patted his shoulder. "Thanks for comforting me, Chen..."

"Comfort? I was going to say... 'Get used to their childishness'..." Chen snorted, sfiffling his laugh. Xiumin and Luhan just watched them with smiling faces. "You look so weird now..." Chen pointed out to Luhan and Xiumin.

 Xiumin just blushed in embarrassment, while Luhan furrowed his brows. "Let's see whose weirder from both of us..." Luhan challenged Chen. Chen smirked in response. Luhan and Chen both glared at each other, emitting an evil aura around them. Xiumin took a step back from them, afraid of getting involved.

"Don't forget to update us when you're there..." Suho remarked, which they nodded as a reply. "Also, no fighting!" Suho almost yelled, referring to Luhan and Chen. "We weren't fighting!" They both yelled in unison. 

Suho heaved a sigh, then approached Kris. "I'm counting on you to lead them properly... You're their leader, so whatever they do is your responsibility, got it?" Kris swallowed a chunk of saliva, frightened. He nodded as an answer. 

"Okay! Good luck on the performances! No sickness or injuries!" 

When Tao heard that, he felt anxious. They all felt unsure if they will be able to prevent those.

Tao was feeling a little ill, but he was not showing any signs of being sick. So, they didn't know that Tao has already a cold.

"Let's sleep now! We have a long day ahead of us, so we need rest." Kris told his M members, then proceeded to his bedroom. They all went to their beds, then drifted into a sleep. 

The next day...

At 2ne1's Dorm...

"We're having a World Tour on Shanghai, China tomorrow along with Winner and Team B!! OMG!! We're gonna be with our future hoobaes!"

CL exclaimed to her members. They all felt excited and happy for the new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter