2ne1 Going Somewhere?

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful morning. There were birds chirping, a nice cool breeze, and a calming silence. But as for 2ne1.... it wasn't.

"Eonnie, this is all your fault!" CL yelled at Dara. Dara bowed continuously, apologizing to a mistake that she committed. "Stop it, Chaerin... Nothing will change if you yell at her like that. We all know it was terrible, but at least, she's sorry for it." Bom told her, holding her arm to stop her anger. Dara was sobbing now. She was really hurt at the same time, Guilty.

"Eonnie... Don't be sad... I forgive you, because I know it was an accident..."Minzy comforted Dara while patting her back. "But... I am responsible for making us..."

Minzy shushed her. "No one is blaming you, eonnie..." Dara just sobs while Bom and CL are finding a way to solve the problem. "Nae... Jinjjayo?! Where!?... Nae... Arraseo... We'll go there now. Kamsamnida" Bom ended a phonecall with someone. "So!? What he said??" CL impatiently asked. Bom sighed then responded. "He said that he found a place for-"

"Where?! Where?!" CL interrupted. "Aishh... let me speak first ok?" Bom annoyingly said. "We're going to xxxxxxxx" She finished. They quickly rushed to the place Bom mentioned, especially CL.

When they arrived at the place, they got shocked.

"WHY HERE?!"

To Be Continued...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter