The Reason of the Plan

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be my girl..."

"Kris... I... I dunno what to say..." Dara said, her eyes looking at the ground. Her heart was pounding hard inside her chest. Kris chuckled at her reaction.

"I'm not gonna date you for real, noona... We're doing this for the plan to succeed." Kris remarked, but Dara's heart still won't slow down from beating rapidly.

Kris cupped her chin with his hand, making her to look at his eyes. He smiled genuinely at her. "We're just going to pretend, okay? Don't worry... And of course, the public shouldn't know about this..." Kris reassured, but then, added, "This is our plan so keep it a secret to others, noona..."

Dara was now lost in her thought. She was panicking inside, and her heart won't calm down.

On the other hand, she's doing this plan for CL and Kris. She agreed to help Kris on his plan to do whatever it takes for CL to remember him.

After all, her, Kris and CL were childhood friends since 1st grade. Eventhough they were friends back then, CL and Kris became a couple eventually after a couple of years.

They were going smoothly before, but then, their idol career got in the way. They became busy with their work, that they forgot about each other. They talked lesser and lesser as days go by...

And then, one day...

CL got involved into a car accident. When Kris heard about this news, he quickly rushed to the hospital where she was being treated. He waited anxiously for the result, and prayed that she's going to be okay.

When the doctor came and told him the result, he became frozen there, shocked.

The doctor told him that she was okay, but the impact of the accident damaged her brain a little, causing her to lose memories. But, the doctor said that not all memories had been lost.

Kris, after being stunned, hurriedly made his way to her room. And there he found her... unconscious and sleeping. Dara was there by her side, watching her sleep.

After that, he oftenly visits her. He brings fruit baskets, and flowers.

He couldn't go always for he's busy with work, and for his fans not to be suspicious of him.

After a month of being unconscious, CL finally opened her eyes. Dara and the other members, became so overjoyed at her long last awakening.

Dara quickly texted to Kris that she was now awake. When Kris saw her text, he excused himself from the manager and went on his way to the hospital.

CL was happy that she can finally be with her sisters again. When they were busy enjoying their party, Kris barged into the room. They all got surprised at his sudden enter without knocking. But, CL got most of the shocking...

Dara dragged Kris by his wrist to CL, whose still surprised. As soon as Kris was beside her bed, he quickly crashed her into a hug.

He kept on muttering, 'I miss you' or 'I'm so happy to have you back' like that. Dara separated the couple from the hug. She was worried that Kris might crush CL in his arms.

CL tilted her head to the right, confused. She asked Dara...

"Who is he?"

And that's when Kris realized that the memories she lost were the the times she was with him from the start...

Back to the present...

"So, noona... is it okay to date you for a while?" Kris asked for the permission of Dara. Dara nodded, with a little of hesitation. "You better make sure this works, Kris..."

Dara warned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter