His Dream To Become Real?

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Awww... So cute!!" CL squealed. Dara's shoulders deflated in despair. She sighed helplessly. 

"Y-Yeah..." 

Well, that didn't work... Hmm... I know! 

And, Dara told CL every detail about him. Also, the things they do as a couple that were similar to CL's past. 

Unfortunately, nothing struck her mind. Dara casted her head down, giving up. Bom patted her shoulder. "You just have to be patient, Darongie..." Bom told her, smiling. Dara smiled back, then nodded. She was right. Dara doesn't need to make her remember right away. She stood up from her chair.

"Sorry, but I'll be going out for a while..." Dara excused, then put on a disguise. "Where are you going, eonnie?" Minzy asked, but Dara didn't reply. 

As soon as Dara stepped outside of her dorm, someone also walked out of a dorm. She turned to her right, and saw Chanyeol at the door. 

"Chanyeol-ssi?" She called, earning a flinch from him. Chanyeol's heart beated rapidly, his face becoming red, and his eyes so wide in shock. He didn't expect to see Dara beside his dorm. 

When Dara saw him in that state, she regretted calling him. "Mianheyo..." Dara apologized, then walked away. Chanyeol froze.

Seeing her feel sorry for his reaction made him feel very bad. He messed up his hair in frustration. "Stupid Chanyeol!! Now you just made a bad impression of yourself in front of your bias!!" He scolded himself in his thoughts. 

While Dara was walking on the sidestreets, someone threw a banana peel at her. She spun around, and saw some girls glaring right at her. "Oops... It must have slipped from my hand.." One of the girls said with sarcasm. The other girls with her laughed.

Dara ignored her, trying not to cause a commotion, but...

"Hey, everyone!! It's Dara of 2ne1!!" The girl announced, shouting her identity to the public. Dara stopped on her tracks. How did she find out? She curiously questioned in her mind. 

Soon after, people crowded her. They were taking pictures and asking for autographs. She wanted to escape, but she didn't want to be rude to her fans. 

Chanyeol decided to cool his mind from what he did earlier. He was now em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter