First Shooting Part 3

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-Hyung?!" Chanyeol gasped. Luhan raised his brow at him. "Don't be so worked up just because you saw me... I'm not a ghost or something, Yeol..." He let out a deep sigh. Chanyeol could only look down. 

"Why are you here, hyung?" 

"To eat, duh. This IS a restaurant, right?" Luhan sarcatically answered him, earning a pout from him. "You're with Dara-noona, right?" Chanyeol gave him a nod, plus a suspicious look. Seeing his look made him raise his both of his hands up. "I'm not planning to interrupt you guys!!" He stated. Chanyeol sighed in relief. Luhan crossed his arms. "Don't jump to conclusions so easily, idiot..." He said, but then continued in a whisper, "Also, this show won't stop me from liking noona. Remember that." 

Chanyeol widened his eyes while Luhan winked at him, playfully. Dara came back from the restroom and sensed the tense atmosphere. She saw Luhan at the table with Chanyeol, and it seems that they were having a serious talk. 

She mustered up enough courage and approached them with a smile. "Hi Lulu!! Didn't know you're here!" She greeted with a cheery smile. Luhan smiled back. "Hello noona... I happened to eat here as well, and saw Chanyeol, so yeah." 

Chanyeol just watched them with his jaw dropping. Dara calls him Lulu?!! He exclaimed in his thoughts. He couldn't believe that they already developed a close relationship without him knowing. And they talked for ages as if they were apart for a very long time, making Chanyeol impatient and frustrated.

"I was just about to leave. It was great bumping into you and Chanyeol. I'll see you again noona!" Luhan bid his good-bye to Dara. Dara grinned at him while Chanyeol shot him a deadly glare.

All of a sudden, Luhan stopped on his tracks and turned to Chanyeol. "I forgot to say good-bye to you... My bad, Yeol... Annyeong!" Luhan smirked then finally left. 

Chanyeol was in disbelief. Luhan was mocking him!! Also, during the show! He was raging inside, until he heard Dara's sweet voice. "Chanyeollie?" Dara worriedly asked him. As if Dara's voice was a spell for him, his anger rushed out of his body after he heard her call him.

"Mian, noona... Hehe"

"Stop apologizing to me, Yeollie...It makes me feel like we're not close..." Dara complained, pouting. Chanyeol could only laugh nervously. "I can't help it, noona..."

"Jagiya~" Dara suddenly called him with endearment. Chanyeol's ears flushed in red so as his face. With that reaction, Dara panicked. "Omo!! You're so red!! Are you sick?!" She went over to him then placed her palm on his forehead to check his temperature. Her actions only made him look worse. Dara became at loss for she didn't know what to do with Chanyeol. 

She was about to tell the crew to stop filming but Chanyeol held her wrist. "Noona, I'm not sick... Don't worry." He assured her, his face finally returned to its normal color. Dara exhaled a relieved sigh, then Chanyeol ungrasped her wrist. 

"Geez... You gave me a heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter