Home Alone... What Could Possibly Happen?

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris panicked. He wanted to call out her name, but he was afraid that people might misunderstand him. He searched all over the mall, but no sign of finding her. He was about to lose his control. Out of all people, why does it have to be CL? He knew that she's bad with directions since back then. Every time she gets lost, she'll quiver in fear and cry. Kris thinks of it as childish, but never thought of it as a  nuisance and still loves her. 

Where is she? Kris could only think of that question.

At 2ne1's Dorm...

Bom was all alone in the dorm. Minzy was out, dancing at the YG studio, leaving her alone. She sighed for the upteenth time. She was so bored to the bones, but she couldn't think of anything to do. The dorm was already sparkling clean, so she couldn't clean. To her surprise, an idea popped up in her mind. She hesitated at first, but soon went along with it since she'd got nothing to do. She stood up from the sofa and grabbed her jacket. She hid her face using its hoodie, then went outside after locking the dorm. She glanced around her, making sure there was no one outside. When the place was clear, she hurried over to Exo's dorm.

Bom took deep breaths before knocking a couple of times at their door. She hoped that there will be at least one member in the dorm to open the door for her. She waited and waited, but no one was answering the door for her. She frowned, then spun around. As she turned her heel, a couple of girls were passing by. She quickly pulled down her hoodie more, then sprinted to her dorm. She was about to enter her dorm when suddenly they called her attention. She was doomed for sure...

At Exo's Dorm...

"Gosh... Who was knocking at the door earlier?! Now, I can't sleep anymore!" Sehun scowled, angrily. He was left alone in the dorm as well. Since he was alone, he just slept in his room until knocks on the door disturb his beauty sleep. 

He sluggishly jumped out of his bed, then rubbed his eyes. He walked to the door to know who disturbed him. He was about to open it when he heard voices from the other side. 

"Who are you?!! Why are you at Exo's dorm?!"

"I-I was..."

"Take off your hood!!"

"Please!! I have no ill intention towards them!" 

"Then, why are you here?! Why can't you show your face to us?!" 

Sehun was just paralyzed on his spot. He was debating whether to open the door or not. Part of him says not to get involved, but some part of him says he should just stop them to stop the bickering and noise. He bit his lower lip. Unconsciously, his hand twisted the knob, making the door to open. Both girls stopped when he revealed himself. Of course, he still has his poker face on. He eyed the girls with annoyance, especially the hooded one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter