The Meeting Part 1

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

"Where are my headphones?!" Chen yelled, looking all over the dorm. "Why do you have to be so loud in the morning?!" Baekhyun shouted back. 

"Hurry up, everyone! We don't have much time!" Suho announced, adding more pressure to the other members... 

Except for Luhan, whose still snoring so loudly on his bed. Xiumin came over to his room. He shook Luhan's shoulder gently to wake him up, but Luhan didn't budge. Sehun also entered his room. He tapped Xiumin on his back.

"Let me handle this, hyung..." Sehun told Xiumin. Xiumin unsurely nodded his head, then gave way to Sehun. He leaned towards Luhan's ear, then whispered, "Luhan hyung, today's the day Dara sunbae gets married to Chanyeol..." With his words, Luhan bolted up from his bed, with his eyes ever so wide in shock. 

Sehun bursts out laughing, while Xiumin's holding back his laughter. Luhan shot them a deadly glare especially to Sehun. He cracked up his knuckles. "You're so gonna regret what you said to me, SEHUNNIE!!!" 

"Really? Omona!" Sehun gasped, mockingly. Before Luhan could tackle Sehun, Xiumin held his arms. "Luhan, there's no time to fight... We have to do our schedule..." Xiumin informed the furious deer. Luhan scoffed as he stormed away out of the room. "You too, Sehun... " He added for the maknae. Sehun just stuffed his hands in his pockets then left the room also.

"Aigoo... what to do with these kids?" Xiumin heaved a helpless sigh as he closed the door.

After 1 hour of preparation...

"Did you guys not forget anything?" Suho asked s. They all nodded in unison. Suho grinned in satisfaction.

"Kajja!!" Suho pumped his fist, then entered the van. The other members followed him, while some went to the next van. 

While on the way to SM Ent...

First Van (Exo-K)

*Flick*

"Owwww!! You used so much force on that!!" Baekhyun knarled, as he rub his forehead to ease the pain. Chanyeol just gave him a naughty smirk. "Hyung, I'm just being fair in this game... You lose; you'll get a punishment." Chanyeol remarked, his smirk never leaving hia face. Baekhyun glared at him in return. 

"One more time!" Baekhyun insisted. Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders, but accepted his challenge. 

"Kawi... Bawi... Bo!" 

Baekhyun held out his palm while Chanyeol put out a V-sign of his fingers. Baekhyun's jaw dropped. Chanyeol laughed heartily at his win. 

"You can never win against me, Baek!" Baekhyun growled angrily at him. Chanyeol leaned in then flicked his forehead, painfully. Baekhyun yelped in pain. 

"Ya!! I'm sleeping here! Be quiet!" D.O. shouted at the Beagles. Chanyeol stiffled his laughter at Baekhyun whose fists are ready to punch Chanyeol. He exhaled deeply, releasing all his anger. 

Second Van (Exo-M)

All of the members were asleep, except for Chen whose playing around by himself... Such a loner...

After 20 minutes...

"Guys!! We're here! Wake up!!" Suho announced. The other members slowly woke up from their seats. Some were yawning and others were stretching. Soon after, they lazily hopped outside the van. The next van followed theirs as the members inside it jumped out of the van too. 

They arrived at the MBC Station. Their CEO said that meeeting will take place there along with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter