Here Comes Trouble...

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just kidding!!" Bom exclaimed, but Chen was still paralyzed.

Bom shook his shoulders. "Hey! You okay?! It was a joke! I'm sorry!" She apologized, but still no movement. Bom let out a helpless sigh, facing the ground.

"Gotcha!"

Chen suddenly blurted. Bom jumped in surprise while Chen burst out laughing.

"I tricked you! I know you were joking... There's no way you'd just let someone call you 'Honey' from a total stranger..." He reasoned out, clutching his stomach while still laughing.

Bom slapped his arm. "I change my mind... It wasn't a joke... Call me HONEY ok? If you don't, I'll spread a rumour about you..." Bom twitched, as she threatened Chen.

Chen's jaw has dropped on the ground. He became frozen again on his spot. Bom walked pass by him then went to her dorm, slamming the door a little hard. When Chen came back to his senses, he knocked on 2ne1's door.

"Ya!! Bo-!"

"Honey!!"

"Aisshhh!!! Please! I'm sorry for tricking you!"

"I won't accept any apology! Just do what I said or else! Now, go away!"

Chen gave a hard bang on the door, then slumped on the ground. Tao finally came back and saw Chen sitting on the ground. He approached him.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked, but Chen just stood up then returned to the dorm. Tao raised his eyebrow in curiosity, but he just shrugged then also went to the dorm.

The next day...

Lay was outside of the dorm early in the morning. He was playing "Growl" while dancing to it. He was already outside at 4:00 am. Until then, he danced all throughout the morning. He did not take any breaks. He was dancing to his heart out. Kris approached all of a sudden. When he saw the leader, he stopped the music.

"You should stop now before someone sees you here." Kris told him. Lay nodded at him then wiped off his sweat. He grabbed the speakers, towel, and bottle of water. Lay was about to enter their dorm, but noticed Kris not coming with him. "Kris ge, are you coming?

" "Ah... I just need to take care of something. Just go ahead." Kris answered, waving his hand. Lay obliged, so he went to the dorm ahead.

Kris took out his beanie, mask and sunglasses to cover his face. After that, he wore them then went on his way.

At Exo's Dorm...

"Welcome back, hyung!" Chanyeol greeted Lay. Lay gave him a smile, showing his deep dimples. "How was your morning routine, hyung?" He asked. Lay gave a long sigh. "Tiring, but I wanted to do more... Kris hyung said people will see me if I continued my dancing..." Lay explained, wiping his sweat with a face towel. Chanyeol slowly nodded, but then, wondered where Kris had ran off to.

He decided to ask Tao where Kris went. He found him at the living room, playing games with Sehun.

"Take t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter