Dancing Machines' Encounter

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

"Wake up!!" Baekhyun yelled, rocking Chanyeol's body.

"5 more minutes, Baek..." Chanyeol groaned. Baekhyun wasn't convinced so he kept on rocking Chanyeol. But then, he suddenly thought of a good blackmail...

"Okay then! While you sleep peacefully there, I'll ask Dara for a date..." Baekhyun smirked. With that, Chanyeol got up quickly. "Baek, stop threatening me!" Chanyeol shouted at Baekhyun. Baekhyun stuck out his tongue, playfully then motioned Chanyeol to leave the room. Chanyeol obliged, dragging his feet as if they weighed 100 lbs.

"Park Chanyeol, get your here! Don't crawl on the floor! You're not a snail!" Kris called, while combing his hair. "Hey, hyung! Where's Kai?" D.O. asked Kris, disturbing his combing time. Kris ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Like I would know! He's gone already when I went here!" D.O. backed away from him, scared. D.O. decided to ask another member. He approached Sehun, who was watching tv.

"Yah, Sehun-ah! Do you know where Kai went?" Sehun just shrugged his shoulders, his eyes still glued to the screen. D.O. huffed in disgrace, then went to Baekhyun who was making coffee with Xiumin. "Hey, guys, wher-"

"He's taking a jog." Baekhyun already answered even before he finished asking. D.O. finally let out a relieved sigh. "You worry too much over Kai, hyung..." Baekhyun said. Xiumin nodded his head in agreement. D.O. became flustered. "S-So what?! At least, I care for our members."

"I only mentioned Kai..." With that, D.O. strangled Baekhyun's neck. "Hyu-Hyung!! Stop! I might spill my coffee!" Baekhyun struggled, while being strangled. Xiumin just laughed at the duo. (All Xiumin do was laugh...XD)

D.O. released Baekhyun from his deadly grip. Baekhyun coughed, catching his breath. "I forgot about Dyodoreu..." Beakhyun reminded to himself.

At the park...

Kai was on his 7th lap around the park. People were watching him, some were even squealing and fawning over him. A girl approached him, handing him her Hugs & Kisses album and a marker. He figured she's asking for his autograph so he took the marker and signed her album. After signing, the girl bowed 90 degrees then left. Someone tapped his shoulder from behind.

"Not another fangirl..." He mumbled in his breath. "As if I'd ask for your autograph, Exo boy..." Kai realized the person's voice.

"Mi-Min-!"

Before he could mention her name, she covered his mouth with her hand. She dragged him in a place where no one can see them. "Don't ever yell my name in public! Or else, you want to have a scandal between us." Minzy warned Kai who was a little panicked at her sudden kidnap. He nodded his head, dumbfounded.

"Good boy..." Minzy patted his head like a do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter