First Shooting Part 2

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile...

"Hey... Do you think this looks better or this one?" CL asked, as she raised both dresses up. Kris let out a sigh, then ruffled his hair. They were out for shopping. But it doesn't seem that Kris liked it... Because...

"I think... This one!" Xiumin pointed to the dress at her right hand. CL grinned at his answer. She quickly went inside the changing room to try it. While Xiumin was busily scanning the clothes, Kris tapped his shoulder.

"Hey... Why are you with us again?" He asked, confused. Xiumin just shrugged his shoulders as an answer. "Also... You too..." Kris added for...

"Kris ge! This is my oppurtunity for CL noona! She might get to know me better and we can be friends and we can-" Kris covered his mouth with his hand. Kris glared at him. "Tao, don't talk so much! Or, our fans might hear your voice! You know that they can be around here!" He warned in a whisper tone. Tao could only nod at his duizhang. 

"So I'll be taking this dress! Thanks for your choice, Xiu-"

"Go pay that dress now!" Kris interupted her, anxiously. CL raised her brow at him. "I'll pay for you!" Tao said. Kris relieved a sigh. CL shook her head gently at Tao then paced to the cashier. 

"It's okay... I can pay for myself." CL said as she paid for her dress. Tao pouted his lips, but he was feeling giddy on the inside. "I'll carry that for you." Xiumin insisted. CL blushed as she shyly handed the bag to Xiumin. "Kamsamnida..."

"No problem!" Xiumin smiled at her. CL casted her head to hide her red face. Kris watched them from behind with his brows knitted together. Tao had his jaw dropped at them. 

"I won't lose!!" Kris and Tao declared in their thoughts. 

_________________________________________________________________

"Noona, what would you like to have?" Chanyeol asked Dara who's busily scanning the menu. Dara thought for a while then finally decided on something. "I'll just have this pasta..."

"Okay!" Chanyeol then told the waiter their orders. The waiter repeated what they ordered. After that, he proceeded to the counter. Chanyeol faced Dara. 

"Noona, can I ask you a favor?" Dara gave him a curious stare. Chanyeol took a deep breath, then looked at Dara with a serious face. "What is it?"

"Please don't treat me as your dongsaeng." Chanyeol trailed off. Dara blinked at him a few times, processing what he just said. "Huh?" Dara didn't get what he told her. Chanyeol decided to put it in a simpler way.

"I mean, treat me like your boyfriend..." Chanyeol flushed at the word 'boyfriend'. He cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter