A Day Filled With Surprises

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So, noona...." Luhan approached Bom then sat beside her. Bom flinched upon caller her. "Y-Yes?"

Luhan glanced at Sehun then smirked. "Do you like Sehunnie?" He asked, teasingly. Sehun and Bom flushed like a tomato. "Ya, hyung!! Don't ask her something like that!!" Sehun knarled at Luhan, still blushing. Luhan chuckled. "Waeyo? Is it bad?" Sehun just glared at him.

"U-Umm... I like him..." With Bom's sudden confession, Luhan and Sehun became frozen. The silence took over for a while, then Luhan broke it. "Noona....you like Sehun? Like really like??" Luhan couldn't believe that Bom would like Sehun.

Since when did she like him? "Huh? Eh?!!" Bom shouted in realization then blushed. "Ani!! Aniyo!!! I don't like him as a lover! I like him only as a friend!" She blurted loudly. 

"What?" Luhan was now dumbfounded while Sehun was still frozen. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding you guys... Hehe I tend to confuse other people with my words." Bom apologized, then bowed at them. 

"Ehhhh... Haha you gave us a big shock there, noona" Luhan looked at Sehun who never moved an inch. "Especially this guy here. He must be really surprised with what you said" He went over to Sehun, then draped his arm over his shoulders. 

"Ya, you look like an idiot now. Do you want Bom to see you in that state?" Luhan whispered to Sehun in his ear. When Sehun heard this, he flinched. He composed himself then faced Bom like nothing happened. "It's okay, noona haha I know that you only like me as your friend." 

"Jinjja? That's a relief... I thought I must have hurt your feelings..." Bom sighed, relievingly. Sehun laughed, but he was indeed got a little hurt inside. 

Luhan squatted down in front of Bom. He stared at her intently as if he's looking into her soul which was making her uncomfortable. 

"Instead of staring at her, why don't you ask if she's hungry, hyung." Sehun remarked, but Luhan wasn't convinced. "Eh? I'm not hungry" Bom denied but...

*Growl~~*

Luhan laughed while Sehun was holding his laughter. Bom couldn't get any redder than she already was. "This is so embarrassing!!" Bom exclaimed in her thoughts.

"Well, your stomach says the opposite. How about we order some pizza? Sehun call the usual restaurant!" Luhan ordered. Sehun twitched in annoyance, but still followed him. "Umm... You don't have to go that far... Just a ramen is fine." 

"No! We don't treat our guests to some ramen only." Luhan opposed like a child. Bom couldn't help but giggle at his attitude. "Is he really 25?" Bom thought to herself. 

Sehun went back to them as soon as he finished calling. "While waiting for the pizza, let's tour this place first! What do you say, noona?" Luhan offered his hand to Bom making her fluster. "Ya! We haven't cleaned our dorm yet!" Sehun hastily whispered to Luhan which he only chuckled at it. 

"Relax, Sehunnie... I know what I'm doing. I'll tour her while you wait for the pizza guy." Luhan whispered back. Bom hesitated his hand. "What's wrong, noona? Have you seen it already?" 

Bom shook her head, then glanced at Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter