Snack

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the YG Studio...

"Pant...pant... I'm so tired!!" Minzy exclaimed as she chugged down her 5th 1 liter of water. One of her managers approached her. "You should rest for today... We have a big schedule tomorrow." His manager said. Minzy let out a groan. "Ugh.. Finally!" 

She packed her belongings that she brought then went off after biding her manager goodbye. She stopped by a convenience store to eat. She searched some snacks that were sweet. She was craving for them. Unexpectingly, her hand bumped to another hand that's also aiming for the last piece of her favorite snack. "Ya! I'm the first-" Minzy stopped as soon as she turned her head to the owner of the hand that bumped hers. "Exo boy?!" 

"Minzy??" 

"Shh!! Careful of what you say!" Minzy scolded the member of Exo. He apologized in a low tone. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" Minzy asked. He pointed to the snack that he's about to get. "To buy that snack..." He answered, making Minzy furrow her eyebrows. She quickly snatched the snack when he was not alert. 

"Sorry... But, I found this food first..." The Exo member crossed his arms. "But... I want to buy that for my friend..." He muttered, in a sad tone. Minzy was starting to feel bad. "Now, what will I buy for him? His favorite snack is gone now... I dunno where else I could buy the same thing for him... I feel bad as his hyung..." 

His sulking was giving more guilt and pressure to Minzy. She was looking back and forth to the snack and to the boy. "If...If you think that I'll pity you then you're wrong! I know you're doing that so I can give it to you." Minzy retorted at him. She hugged the snack close to her, completely guarded. But, to her dismay, he continued to sulk more.

 "I understand, Minzy sunbaenim... You have the right to take it because you were the first one to see it... I just feel horrible for not giving this to my precious friend... I've been waiting for the right opportunity to buy it, but I guess I picked the wrong time... I'll just wait for anoth-" 

"Fine!! Here, take it! Just give it to that friend of yours!" Minzy finally snapped. The member's eyes lit up in joy. "Jinjja?? I can?" Minzy nodded vigorously then handed the snack to him. He took it with appreciation. "Thank you so much, sunbaenim... Now, my friend will be so happy..." Minzy rolled her eyes, then she decided to ask. "Who's that friend of yours, anyway?" 

"Kai..." Minzy's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets upon mentioning the friend's name. She once again snatched the snack from his hands. The member got shocked on her sudden move. "Mian, but I don't think I'll let that guy have this precious snack..." 

"But why??? He's been asking me to buy it for him." 

"Still a big NO" Minzy stated, forming an X mark with her arms. The latter member pouted at her decision. He slumped his shoulder and started to walk away, but he abruptly stopped. He thought of another idea. He turned his heel towards her then smirked, giving goosebumps to Minzy. She was curious about his motive. "What now?" She asked. 

"I have a suggestion, sunbae."

"Noona... Just noona is fine."

The member stifled a laugh. "But I'm older than you, sunbaenim..." He told her. She gawked at him. His looks don't look adult enough for her. "I'm 22 of age, Minzy-ssi..." Minzy's cheeks were now tainted with pink because of embarrasent. She tried to avoid his gaze. "Anyways... It's not a suggestion, but more like a deal..." 

"Deal? Are you kidding me? Why would you go that far for this petty snack??" Minzy was very curious on this man's desperation to get the snack. Well, she was also desperate and she admits that to herself. Why was he so desperate? Must be that he loves his dear friend so much that he'd do anything to give him what he wants. "It's a deal, OK? Would you agree with me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter